⌜ thirty ⌟

ji, guess what kind of material i am?❞ leaning too close to the teen dad that's minding his own business, sungchan had a playful grin on his face as he was showing off for the hundredth time already for the day. this guy just can't go away not embarrassing himself.

and it's also definitely not his first time going around saying that, which explains as to why jisung is looking like he's about to murder someone on the spot. ❝the fuck, sung—

that's right,❞ standing up from the bench, the skyscraper stared down at the irritated male with a proud grin on his face. ❝this guy here is a boyfriend material!

hearing that for the nth time this hour, jisung had his tongue brushing inside his cheek as he leaned back with his arms folded across his chest, looking so pissed as if he was this near to pushing the skyscraper down and having his leg broken. but no, doing that would get him to sleep on the sofa. or worse, his boyfriend might kick him out of the unit.

the both of them were currently at the field, specifically hanging out at the bench side. if it weren't for them being classmates for their physical exercise then they wouldn't have agreed to see each other after class and wait for the chinese latter in the first place. since lunch time was near, they just stayed behind. they weren't awkward after the incident, not at all. heck, sungchan was teasing and annoying the soul out of the other twin tower, as if that very night of them arguing didn't happen at all.

jisung, again, what material—❞ he wasn't able to finish that same old question he has been asking around as it was the male's turn to annoy him.

sungchan,❞ looking up at him with a glare, that soon changed when he pulled a bright smile. but it wasn't to amuse the taller, it was to threaten him with it. ❝what material?

sungchan was never just scared for anyone, only for that chinese friend of his, and maybe he's also scared of losing his celebrity soulmate. however, looking at the younger having that warning gaze, he was genuinely feeling like he's going to shit his pants anytime soon. ❝you know what, how about we check up on chenle at the entrance? let's go.

but before he can even take a step away, his arm was already being yanked by jisung, pulling him back to his spot a second ago and asking him the same question, but with a much deeper and intimidating tone. ❝jung sungchan, once again, what material?

he was basically getting a taste of his own medicine, but on the darker side of the line. ❝b-boyfriend material.

and that's when jisung removed his hand from gripping the guy's arm, moving away with a scoff. ❝wrong! husband material, and that's better than you.