⌜ twenty five ⌟

sungchan had a lot to say, he had a lot to prove, and he had planned to cut him off just to say everything changed the moment he met him, even if it meant for shotaro to get mad at him— but he didn't get the chance to do so as the young japanese immediately ran the moment he had let go of his hand. the moment he had let it all out, the moment when he had finally said what he has been keeping inside, shotaro told him everything and then left.

he didn't mean to do that, he didn't mean to burst out his anger, he thought that talking it all out would solve whatever he's feeling at that moment. he didn't expect to let his emotions get the best of him. shotaro can't help but overthink. heck, he has been thinking too much and overanalyzing things even way before their date started.

he wondered, why did sungchan suddenly ask him out on a date?

shotaro would have just thought that maybe the latter is catching feelings, like how he has been from the moment he noticed the younger's flaws and began to accept them. but how can he think of that when he knows very well that sungchan likes donghyuck, and despite of them not being soulmates, the young japanese could see his efforts in trying to get the cheerleader.

it hurt him, to say the most, but even with this system and concept their society is following, love can't be forced. your heart chooses who you want to spend your whole life with. shotaro can't believe he would be agreeing with this, but this shit of a system is giving people an idea that they should be with this person, and they should fall in love with them specifically, without taking to consideration of those that might fall deep with someone else. that's unfair.

sungchan is right, soulmates suck, this system is the worst.

wiping his tears up using his sleeves, shotaro took deep breaths in as this scene is quite familiar, as if it had happened before.

that time when he shouted at me for being his soulmate.❞ he mumbled, pressing his forehead on to the door that he is hesitant to open. it is way past his curfew, but he can't blame anyone, definitely not the younger he spent the with. he can only place the fault on his own self. he's the one who insisted to go to namsan tower. ❝damn, it hurts.

but he can't stay out there for the whole night, he'd freeze. he also doesn't want to stay at home for a while, he didn't want to worry the two busy actors. maybe it's best if he sleeps at his own apartment for the time being, in that way, he won't be a bother to anyone.

and besides, he needed some alone time for himself.

heaving out a deep sigh, shotaro gathered all the courage he has just to open the door. as expected, he was greeted not just by the chinese actor who gave him a curfew that he didn't even follow, but also an older japanese who just recently arrived after his schedule for the night.