⌜ twenty two ⌟

being the one holding the at this current moment, sungchan has the responsibility to either do the honors in making a touchdown and giving six points to his team, or pass it to someone who can do it for him. with his competitive ass, he would have preferred the first option and flex it to people on how good of a player he is. but right now, he was anxious, he was doubting himself, and his mind was pre-occupied with something else.

he knew he had to throw it to a teammate of his. that's why, while running and avoiding the opposing side, he had his eyes scanning around for a team of his, but had to come across a memory of him and his soulmate playing football that one time, causing him to be distracted, again.

jung sungchan!

and when he could now hear his name being called by his teammate, someone just had to tackle him down and snatch the ball that he was guarding with his whole being. groaning in irritation and in pain, forced himself to stand up and he was met with a shoulder bumping to his. with a scowl, he earned a glare coming from their team's quarterback player, and also their captain.

one more, jung, just one more.❞ mark threatened as he passed by him to get back in place. ❝one more, and i'll have to ask coach to put you back in the bench.

as much as sungchan wanted to talk back and find a reason out of the warning, he really had nothing to say as he knew that it's his fault. also, after remembering how hard mark punched him during the night he was drunk, he can't seem to have the courage to go against him. was he scared? possibly. but mainly, he was threatened by him. also, their captain had the right to get mad at him, he's bringing their team down just because he's not thinking straight.

shaking his head, he knew he had to focus back in the game. one thing he can't take away from his mind despite of trying his best to shrug it off, is his soulmate not really going to come and see him?

little did he know, shotaro was shouting at the top of his lungs, even though knowing for a fact that he can't be heard with hundreds and thousands of people screaming along with him. he can't explain what he's feeling right now. he's pissed that his own soulmate didn't tell him about them having a game, he's concerned of what's bothering the latter, and he's determined to just cheer for him until he is heard. he's feeling a lot at this moment, he doesn't know where to begin. maybe he should start it off by organizing his thoughts. this week has been harsh for him because of his busy schedule, but the main thing that's pestering him is the reason as to why the tension between him and sungchan became all awkward all of a sudden.

was it because of how he named his deer plush after him? but that was just a joke that the chinese actor is making up to tease him.