⌜ nine ⌟

bigfoot hyung and marshmallow hyung, sitting in the tree, kissing.❞ a certain male then began as he was sitting right next to the skyscraper who wasn't in the mood. ❝first comes love, then comes marriage—

they say, people would shut up one way or another if you leave them alone, but sungchan just couldn't help it and glare at the chinese beside him who has that annoying grin plastered on his face. this is one of the many moments he would prefer having the same class with jisung, but that other tower is a year under them. so, to his suffering, he is stuck with this nuisance of a dolphin.

what?❞ chenle shrugged his shoulders, definitely not threatened to see the taller sending him daggers. ❝jiro keeps on singing that last night, i just find it catchy. song of the year, i must say.

every single one of them are currently waiting for their professor to arrive. the class haven't started yet, and sungchan already has the urge to leave. mainly because of this loud person beside him, but it's also because he couldn't think straight with the commotion around. something has been bothering him ever since his encounter with the celebrity last night, and he wants it over.

he wants to find a solution on how he can erase what he is feeling right now.

the lyrics is just so inspirational, it is a cultural reset. it is the oxygen that you breathe, a lifestyle, the hope we hold on in this cruel world. the song is everything you've ever wanted, everything you've ever need.❞ upon saying that, chenle was on to his plan in annoying the life out of his friend just so he can spill some tea. ❝tell me, what happened last night?

clicking his tongue, sungchan was holding back his temper as he was tired of getting mad these past few days. he has never been so stressed out in his entire life, and it's all because of this system. ❝nothing.

i, zhong chenle, refuse to believe that it's nothing. there's no way jiro would be singing that song about you and shotaro if nothing happened.❞ the chinese then showed a pout as he sulked on his seat. ❝the kid won't tell me, he said that he's pretending he didn't see anything.

that was all it took for sungchan to recall every detail that had happened. how he had his arm around his waist and seemingly like it didn't want to let go, the feeling still lingered. the way the celebrity pressed his body on him and buried his face on his shoulder, the baby cologne still unforgettable. how the two of them were feeling each other's fast heart beats as their faces were dangerously close, sungchan even got lost in looking in his eyes. and despite of the mask he is wearing, he could somehow imagine how plum his lips would be and how it would feel against his— jesus christ.