⌜ nineteen ⌟

i'm not making him jealous, it's supposed to be you!❞ sungchan slurred, ❝fucking hell.

the two friends that are dragged along with him at this barbecue restaurant looked confused as to what he was saying. well, at least one of them is still sane enough. hyunjin finished a bottle of soju and is almost as drunk as the younger rambling right across them. jeno wanted to also drink, but he has a planned date with his boyfriends the next day, so he had to hold himself back. the food is enough to keep him company for the night. and plus, who would watch after these two unsteady and drunk males if he joins them?

pointing a finger at him, hunjin cracked his head to the side, asking for answers. ❝he's giving out more fucks again.

jeno grabbed a water bottle that he ordered for himself and gladly passed it to the male sitting right next to him. ❝hyunjin, we're supposed to be comforting him, not jump in his misery.

instead of pouring the water down to his empty glass, he took the alcohol from the younger's side and filled the glass up with it. ❝but i don't want to give fucks like him!

sungchan leaned forward and snatched his soju bottle from the older, chugging it down immediately. ❝fuck you too!

oh, god,❞ the two of them were getting louder, jeno can't help but bury his face down to the palm of his hands. ❝this is not going to end well.

f-for being so close to him.❞ continuing with that, sungchan slouched back to his seat as he emptied his own bottle and off to reaching out another one. ❝i don't g-get it. how do you make it seem so easy to be with him? and here i am, struggling to even make him smile without scaring him.

tilting his head to the side, hyunjin had his eyes squinted at the person who's blaming him for something that his tipsy mind can't process. ❝i'm close with anyone i see! i don't know who you are talking about, man.

you know what,❞ taking a large gulp on to the new bottle of soju, sungchan stood up and raised the alcoholic beverage he is holding, it was as if he's declaring something. ❝fuck all of you!

doing the same thing, but is just raising an empty bottle, hyunjin nudged the sober person beside him as he repeated the line he said the last time, but with some minor changes. ❝in just a blink of an eye, he'll be the one fucking.

groaning, jeno rubbed his temples at how much of a mess these two are. ❝alright, i think that's enough drinking for the night.

standing up from his seat, he took the half empty bottle from the youngest of them. the smiling angel then placed it down the table and also guided the taller down to his seat. when sungchan asked them out, he should have known that something is up and jeno would have brought them to an ice cream parlor instead of a place where they sell alcohol. he knew that these two won't hesitate if getting drunk is being mentioned, they'd chug every soju they'll see. but because he wasn't thinking about the possibilities, the sober one of them is stuck having to take care of these two tipsy grown guys.