⌜ fourteen ⌟

and you finally got to meet the fist of your soulmate's father.

a glare was what the chinese got as he made that comment. sungchan then flinched when the cotton on the corner of his eye has been added too much pressure, causing for him to hiss at the stinging pain.

for chenle, he only stuck his tongue out. ❝as what you deserve.

a groan was heard from sungchan as he leaned back on the sofa, sulking at how his friend was alright with him being punched on the face. ❝it wasn't his father, it's just his co-worker.

imagine being punched by the one and only yuta nakamoto,❞ continue treating the bruise on his face, chenle harshly pulled the male's chin just so he would face him. ❝he would stab me and i'll probably thank the king, himself.

the beaten-up male then clicked his tongue, lightly pushing the chinese away, earning a chuckle from him. ❝hey, your friend here is injured, okay? stop worshiping him for a moment and worry about me instead.

you're a tall ass jerk,❞ when he went to put ointment on the bruise, chenle pressed it hard purposely just so he can annoy the latter. ❝why didn't you fight back? you could have snapped his neck or something.

puckering his lips, sungchan looked away as he knew that his reason would be the death of him. he didn't want to die embarrassing himself. ❝i d-didn't want to get sued.

it's the stutter for me.❞ moving away from him to take another cotton from the first aid kit, chenle had to lean back and studied the obvious bruise on his friend's face.

while sungchan was avoid his gaze, the chinese found it strange at how nervous the taller is on his side of the sofa. with eyes squinted and arms folded across his chest, chenle observed his uneasy actions and noticed how tensed he was on his seat. it's as if he was afraid that he'd get caught hiding something.

which made chenle smirk as he finally what it is, ❝you are afraid that your father-in-law would get a wrong impression of you.

sungchan gasped, panicking internally at how he had guessed it. ❝that's outrageous!

you want to impress him into thinking that you're not that much of an asshole after all.❞ scoffing, chenle went back to treating his bruise. ❝that would be no use anymore. i bet shotaro had already told yuta about you, and you are in his bad side of the list already.

gently holding on to the chinese's wrist, sungchan had his forehead creased, his eyes tearing up, and his lips forming to a sad pout. ❝y-you think so?