⌜ twenty one ⌟

why is it that whenever you come home from shotaro's apartment,❞ jisung placed the dishes, that his boyfriend has made for lunch, down the table where their friend is already sitting at. ❝you always look like you've been through a wrestling match. how are you still able to survive from all that?

with their little boy sitting over his shoulder, chenle brought along the remaining dishes that were left on the kitchen island and filled the dining table with it. ❝he got those from mark hyung, he beat him up for being with donghyuck at the restaurant he is at, with his friends.

stretching his arms up, jisung carefully took their son from his soulmate's shoulders and let his boyfriend take a seat first before putting the little dude in his feeding chair which is just right next to the chinese. after doing that, he placed a soft peck on top of his boyfriend's head and went to his own place that is right next to the bruised skyscraper.

as they began with their meal, chenle continued. ❝or you got that from dong sicheng when he came to visit shotaro's apartment?

letting out a huff of astonishment, jisung pointed his chopsticks at the other tower beside him. ❝you have met a lot of popular artists already, but you're still not grateful for that. if that was chenle, he would have already passed out the moment he sees yuta in person.

his statement earned a kick on the shin coming from the chinese who's feeding their little boy. ❝that is definitely not it. i would ask for an autograph, then ask for a picture, i'll also ask him to hold my baby, and then i'll pass out.

isn't that what i said?❞ jisung then hissed at the sore spot, sliding his hand down under the table and rubbed his shin, where his soulmate had targeted.

you got the sequence wrong!❞ chenle said with a huff, earning an eyeroll coming from his boyfriend who has had enough of him.

and while the couple was at it, their little boy then noticed something. ❝bigfoot hyung is not a sad bitch anymore!

the kid's voice then cut the two from arguing about something that isn't relevant to this matter, making the both of them turn their eyes to said bigfoot who's quietly eating his meal with that unbothered smile on his face. also, they could tell that he was daydreaming as he was looking straight out of nowhere. this guy even almost had the nugget he picked up from his bowl poking the tip of his nose because of how he wasn't paying attention. nevertheless, the skyscraper in a trance continued to eat with that dumb smile on his face, not minding the chaos that chenle and jisung had made just seconds ago.

one of them even had to call him out just to make sure he was still spiritually present in his body, ❝sungchan?