Acknowledgements

I wanna give my first 'Thank You' to all those who read this book, my dearest Gold Fam! After hitting the 'publish' of any chapter, I would excitedly look forward to reading your hilarious comments! The level of intelligence you have and the patience you all showed me will forever be ingrained in my memory. Trust me when I say that reading and replying to your ingenious comments were my favorite experiences of this journey. Without your supportive, encouraging and extremely funny words, this story wouldn't be the same.

Till today, I ask myself what exactly you found in this story to give it 3700+ reads. This is an extremely big number for me and I feel like I'm the luckiest person ever.

Thus, I want to thank you for giving this book a chance and spending your time with its characters.

black_2597 : Thank you for encouraging me to write this and for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself. Also, thank you for all the helps! And also for saving Hana from the fashion mistakes she would've otherwise committed had she relied on just me.

Dikshakankaran : THANK YOU so much for your exciting remarks!! And for reading exactly what I wanted you to read! You're a big reason why this story kept going even when my hands were holding it back. I owe you a lot.

HarshitaMehra : Thank you for giving this book a chance!

ncallioa: Your words of love and support and friendship in the initial months of 2020 are still etched in my mind.

guestone : Thank you for liking the chapters enough to vote on them!

jungkook lip balm : Thank you for leaving such sweet and compassionate words in the comments. They meant a lot to me.

ChituJ : AAHH! Thank you so much for sticking to the end! Your commentaries were super funny and I enjoyed every single of them!

And finally, ____clueless____ : I love your ironic username! Thank you so much for reading between the lines and not holding your expressions back. Honestly speaking, your comments were the ones I looked forward to the most! I would write a certain line and wonder if you would get what I wanted to convey. And fortunately, you always did.

Moving on, I want to thank someone extremely special to me... I contemplated for months if I should mention you here or not, and I've decided to do just go for it now.. Igotbangtan777. You are one of my favorite authors EVER. Your books move me to such degrees which I don't have it in me to elaborate. I was absolutely awestruck when one day I woke up to find your votes and comments on this book. And I'm not using a hyperbole when I say that that day (August 08, 2020, to be specific) was the highlight of my year. Thank you so much for boosting my motivation enough to complete this story and achieve my target. Thank you for upholding your ideal of 'giving the little ones a little push' for them to shine. You mean everything to me. ♡

Next, I thank my parents and my sibling (although they all would never read this) who would always cheer for me and hear me blabber about the comments you all left on this work.

And of course, the Plus Global Audition's circular released by BigHit!! If it wasn't released, I might not have gotten this idea. So, thank you BigHit and SOURCEMUSIC entertainments!!

~

Starting from here, I ramble about my experience, lmao. You can stop here.

It was exactly this time last year, i.e., January 01, 2020, when I had published the prologue and decided to take up the challenge to start and finish this novel by the end of the year. So I set up goals like: