Chapter 16

{A/N: *evilly smirks* spoiler: BTS ahead}

"yOu cAn'T sToP mE lOvInG mYsElF!"

The sudden ringtone blasting from Hana's phone startles her (along with all the pedestrians around her). She reaches to the back pocket of her black denim jeans and pulls her phone out. She immediately picks up the video call from her father.

"Hi, dad!" she squeals.

"My baby!" he exclaims with the same intensity, "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" she practically jumps while answering.

"Why wouldn't she be?" Hana hears Mira's slightly distant voice.

"Is Mira around you, dad?"

"Yeah, she is," he answers and adjusts his phone to let Mira fit into the frame, "she was just teaching me the new Korean recipes she learnt in Seoul."

"Hey, pabo!" Hana waves at the female.

"Ya! Look who's calling me a pabo," Mira asserts, "So, finally going?"

"Yes," Hana answers, "and all thanks to you, sis! Seriously, I can't seem to thank you enough for the surprise!!"

Mira giggles and removes her gloves off her hands. She finally feels content after seeing how happy the little girl looks.

Well, gifting an ARMY a solid BTS album would always be enough to make them grateful to you throughout their lives.

And if you buy them one lottery ticket and it wins, they will not stop thanking you even after the judgment day.

"By the way," says Hana, "Have you seen my pendrive, by any chance?"

"Pendrive?" Mira wonders aloud.

Hana glances at the traffic signal turn red. So she begins to cross the zebra crossing with a bunch of other citizens.

"I don't think I have," answers Mira. "Why though?"

"I had stored all my BTS fanarts in it and I needed them urgently. But I guess I won't ever find them again."

"Sad."

"It's okay, dear. Mira will draw them for you," adds Hana's father in a sarcastic tone.

"I'll die before I draw BTS," she answers with sass while side-glaring at the man next to her.

The Acharyas laugh.

"Okay, I'm almost here," Hana speaks while adjusting her black baseball cap, "I'll call you guys later."

"Have fun!" mentions her father.

"Don't let my money go to waste, got it?" cites Mira and re-wears her gloves.

"Don't you worry, eonnie!"

She waits for them to hang up and then slides her phone back into her pocket.

She readjusts the round neck of her oversized black tee. She takes out and wears the black mask which covers her mouth and most of her nose. Shutting her eyes closed for a few seconds and calming down her breathing, she opens them back and marches forward, into the large mall in front of her.

At the entrance itself, two giant men ask her to show her ID proofs and she mentally thanks ARMY's Amino for providing her with all the necessary information. After thorough checking of her identity, one of the men hands her a white receipt which had her seat number written. After that, she walks through a metal detector, which thankfully does not accuse her of carrying anything suspicious.