Chapter 7

"Hey, boys!" announces Bang Shi Hyuk as he enters the 'Dance Practice' room with his secretary right behind him.

The man's voice is strong enough to seize the attention of the Bangtan boys.

Namjoon, who was sitting against the dark walls of the room, stirs abruptly, causing Jin's head, which was rested on the former's lap to smack right on the floor. "Ouch!" shrieks the hurt man.

Ignoring the elder, Namjoon quickly nudges Jimin, who stands up almost immediately, with hands still busy in combing his long blonde hair.

Taehyung gets to his feet by taking the support of Jungkook's shoulder, eyes still glued to the screen of his mobile as he replies to ARMYs on Weverse with his other hand.

Taehyung's sudden action causes Jungkook's arm to shake resulting in a blurred selca of his with Hoseok. The youngest quickly looks at the captured image, giggling softly as he sees the ghostly appearance of his 'sunshine hyung' next to him.

"Ya- Taehyung-ah!" whines Hoseok as he makes a face at the younger, who mutters a little apology with a quirky grin on his face. The elder decides to let it go as Jungkook begins to take another selfie with him.

While making a quick ponytail atop his head, Jimin's eyes land on Yoongi's napping body in the extreme corner of the room. He quickly sprints towards the elder and jolts him awake.

"Look who we have in here, today!" the Hitman exclaims, a hand gesturing towards the entrance. Through the door, enters a young woman with hair dyed hot pink at the ends.

The seven of them look at the female who takes long and quick strides towards them. She is dressed in grey athleisure. Her hair stands out the most.

She waves both her hands towards the gorgeous men standing in the far corner of the room, to which, they respond similarly. She halts right next to the introducer.

"So, she is the amazing choreographer you're all already familiar with. She has come all the way from California again to choreograph your upcoming comeback' title song."

Jin doesn't help but notice the changed demeanor of their CEO. The latter always showed his professional side to every guest he came across.

"We meet again, guys!" speaks the girl for the first time, "I am Sienna Lalau and as you know, I'm here to dance with y'all. I hope we have a great time together.

"It's our pleasure to meet you again, Sienna." says Namjoon as he extends his right arm towards her. The remaining six of them follow suit. She shakes her hand with everyone one by one with a big smile on her face. 

The CEO clears his throat and everyone turns to him. "Okay, I hope you get along well together; and Ms. Sienna, you can get to know BTS and maybe tell them about what you've planned for their choreography." He pauses to smile at the female. "I'll take my leave now."

As soon as she nods, he turns around and moves out of the room quickly, while his secretary struggles to match his speed.

Once in the main hall, he glances at his watch and asks, "Secretary Kim, what's next on my agenda?"

Fumbling with the tablet in his hand, he answers, "There's nothing more for today, sir."

"Good." He mentions. "Call up and check if Adora is free right now."

"Yes, sir."

They stop moving as they stand in front of the elevator. Secretary Kim presses the elevator button and the doors open.

Before stepping in, he informs, "Adora-ssi is free, sir. She is on line right now."

"Ask her to meet us on ground floor's reception. Right now."