memory.

CLOVER DIGGORY!

CLOVER DIGGORY!

"Go on, jump in darling." Mother spoke, my eyes blinded by the bright sun, making her face a blur. I could see her long dark locks and tall figure, a smile etched on her beautiful face. She interlaced our fingers and brought me to the edge of the rocks, her fingers soft and warm on my cold skin.

I turned back to face the azure waves, crashing on the rocks in front of me. The sun setting on the horizon, the sky filled with splashes of pinks and oranges. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever witnessed.

A boat was floating over the waves in the distance. A boy was sat at the front, who had the same hair as mother and me, steering the strange contraption around. He waved over to us and mother waved back, the wind blowing her hair over her face, making it even harder to recognise her.

I jumped into the water, the sudden coldness creating a strange feeling on my body but I slowly got used to it. Mother jumped in straight after, wrapping me in her arms as we swam through the deep waters.

I looked at her and her face wasn't there, just her hair and her body. Her face was missing, this made me begin to swim away from her, to the boat.

The boy in the boat had dark hair too but was missing his face. I dipped my head into the water trying to swim away from the both of them but I felt arms grab me again. "don't go swimming away from me, sweetheart. It's dangerous." She murmured, pulling me to the surface.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a creature swimming in the distance, it came closer and closer. Until it was under my feet, it's head brushed against them. I whimpered and turned back to my mother who had now disappeared, I was alone, stranded in the ocean not a thing in sight except the creature, the creature which was now watching me eagerly, it's eyes darkening as it looked at me, pulling me down to the deepest depths of the water.

MATTHEO RIDDLE !

My head hit the bed frame as I woke up from my peculiar slumber, panting breaths escaping my dry lips. I looked around the room, there was no one around, obviously. But I could still feel the coolness of the water that splashed against my skin. I could still feel the heat from the rays of the sun hitting me.

The dream felt like a memory somehow, like it was something that had happened to me in the past and my mind was replaying it. But then it turned into something different, a memory that wasn't complete. The woman in the dream had no face and it didn't feel like it was finished when it ended. However, the child's face was filled in and she looked so very familiar, like someone I had met before but I couldn't quite remember. She was an adorable child, I'm not really a baby person but she was different, her dark eyes somehow made me feel some kind of attachment to this girl.

But, this wasn't my memory, I don't know who that woman or that small girl was, I don't ever remember going on a boat trip with a woman and her daughter. I felt as if the room was spinning as I tried to replay the images in my mind, the creature, the woman, the child. It all felt too unfamiliar. A huge headache consumed me as I pulled myself out of the bed, the clock showed that the time was about 5:00 am. I needed to have a walk and maybe speak to some people about this strange memory.