christmas holidays.

Me and Cedric entered the house. Finding our way into the extravagant entrance hall where Amos was stood, excited for our arrival. There was a huge decorated Christmas tree near the fireplace.

I ran over to Amos and caught his embrace, glad that I was home again.

"How was your first term at Hogwarts?" He asked me when I pulled away from the hug.

"That's a hard question. Um- it was great." I lied, faking a smile as I walked back to pick up my luggage.

Amos hugged Cedric next and they were whispering very obnoxiously. I ignored them and ran up to my room to drop my things off.

I felt a sudden freshness entering my room. The scent, the decoration, everything just reminded me of being back home. There was just something missing, I just couldn't figure what it was.

I jumped onto my bed, leaving all my luggage to the side and closed my eyes. Excited for the days to come. Being with my brother, with Amos, being back home.

"Hey." Cedric came in and I snapped out of my thoughts. He was holding some ink and a piece of parchment.

"I need your help." He said, walking to my desk. I sat by him and he picked up his pen, dipping it into the ink.

"Who are we writing to?" I wondered and he began to write.

Dear Harry . .

"What do you need help with?" I asked him and he scratched his head.

"I really like him. I want to go on a date with him in London. I'm not very good at writing letters so I thought that maybe you could help me."

"He likes you too by the way. You're his bi awakening." I laughed and he smiled a bit, "Keep it short but kind, leave everything for the date." I began, "Something like this:

Dear Harry, I really enjoyed dancing with you at the ball. I was wondering if we could meet in London, for a date. I would love to get to know you better, I really like you and I hope you feel the same way. Love, Cedric."

He scribbled down what I said, changing some of it to make it more unique. His handwriting was extremely neat and he signed it with his signature.

"Thank you so much!" He exclaimed, hugging me then putting the letter in an envelope, "By the way, I haven't told Dad about this yet, I don't know how he'll take it."

"It'll be fine, tell him whenever you're ready." I cupped his hand in mine and squeezed it softly.

"I'll see you later, I've got to give this to the owl." He grinned, picking up the envelope then giving me a final hug before he left the room.

I sighed and walked back over to my bed. It was completely silent, I hadn't experience silence in a while. The strange thing was that I missed Hogwarts, even with all the bad things that happened there, I missed it.

Blaise is probably going to France right now, Timmy lives a few streets away and Cathy is at Malfoy Manor. I guess were pretty separated. I miss them, I really miss them.

It's only the first day of the holidays, Clover.

I eased my thoughts by trying to get to sleep, maybe tommorow will bring more excitement.

.

Christmas Day.

My first Christmas with the Diggory's.

I had been getting lots of letters the past week from Blaise mostly, telling me about how things are going with Bella. He said that they're falling in love all over again, I'm really glad. But now that all of my friends are in relationships, I feel pretty lonely. Even Cedric has a boyfriend, literally everyone around me has a significant other, it's just great.