malfoy manor.

He looked very different to the picture on the daily prophet. He had no stubble and looked extremely well-groomed. Quite handsome really.

I need to stop finding physcopaths attractive.

"Playing spin the bottle? Very enticing, hmm. Let's have a spin." Brandon sat next to Mattheo and reached for the bottle. Not a single person questioned him, but some whispered quietly.

He spun the bottle, the veins in his hands jutting as he tapped his fingers against the grassy ground. The bottle spun and spun then landed on me.

His eyes shot up and everyone in the circle gave each other petrified looks. Mattheo just sat there, seemingly bored at this entire situation.

"You're the new Diggory right?" He smirked, "The mudblood, adopted one."

"I'm a pureblood." I growled. He came closer, crawling through the circle, stupidly yet powerfully.

"Oh yeah? Let me guess . ." He looked to the side for a moment, thinking, ". . Marquez? "

I didn't speak. He doesn't need to know who I am for a stupid game of spin the bottle.

"That's none of your business." He came infront of me and put his hands on my thighs to pull himself closer. Everyone in the circle was still watching, creating more anxiousness for me.

"I assume you've read about me in the papers, I'm not really that bad. Everyone has a dark side, isn't that right, Ophelia?"

How does he know my middle name?

"I have a copy of your family tree actually. Not that it's any of your business." He chuckled, a deep low chuckle that made me shudder.

Another mind reader. Great!

His hands found my hips and pulled me horribly close. I turned my head to the side but he turned me back with a single finger. His deep, green eyes making me lose air.

"I can sense that you're scared of me." He muttered, his finger trailing down my cheek, "There's no need to be scared, sweetheart."

His eyes met mine once again and he glared at me mischievously, smirking sinisterly. I didn't utter another word, I just remembered what Cathy told me:

"Don't talk to him, don't look at him, don't pay any attention to him. He's worse than Riddle, I've seen what he's like with other girls, manipulates them into doing horrible things."

He chuckled lowly then pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft yet the flavour of blood somehow seeped through. The metallic tang of a deep red substance entered my mouth. My lips parted slightly as he continued to suck and bite at my bottom lip, making more and more blood go through.

He pulled away, dark red blood covering his lips and I wiped my mouth.

He didn't say anything else, he just walked out of the circle and back into the manor.

"What the actual fuck just happened?!" I remarked and everyone stared into space except Cathy who stood up.

"I need to talk to him." She mumbled and stepped out of the circle but Timmy grabbed her back. He whispered something into her ear then they both entered the manor together.

"Mate he's a fucking vampire." Draco laughed, speaking to Blaise.

I sat there still in shock and noticed Mattheo picking the skin under his nails. He looked nervous, really nervous.

"Sooo, anyone up for a swim?" Draco stood up trying to make everyone a bit more lively.

"I almost died last time I swam drunk so I'm all good." I smiled and Mattheo's eyes shot up.