fake love & tears.

I waited patiently in Mattheo's bed for someone to come in. Maybe him or Draco? But no one did.

"They're a waste of time." I breathed.

After waiting a couple more minutes, I got up from the bed and began to walk over to the door. My strides were long and weak as I felt annoyingly tired, even though it was only about 4pm.

I got so very close to the door and heard talking outside, muffled talking. I couldn't quite understand what they were saying but it seemed to be Draco and Mattheo.

I waited patiently for them to go so I could leave, but then they both suddenly stopped speaking.

The door opened just as I placed my hand on the doorknob. There stood Draco in the doorframe, watching me. I looked through the corridors and Mattheo had left, so I was alone with him, in Mattheo's bedroom.

I shot him a confused look before trying to push past him and leave the room. Just as I almost got through he grabbed my arm, his grey eyes feral as he pulled me back into the room. "you haven't let me have my go yet, have you?" He spoke, a certain demanding tone in his voice. I stepped away from him, getting closer to the dark wall behind me.

"I've made my decision, Draco," I muttered, trying to look away from those terrifying stormy eyes. He came even closer, placing his hands on both my arms as I back up into the wall behind me.

"well give me a chance to change it then, love." He growled, his hands now digging into my pale skin. A smirk began to grow on his face. I decided to go with it, Mattheo had his kiss so why can't Draco have one too?

I leaned in quite awkwardly, signalling my consent. He leaned in too and our lips touched then pressed together. He pushed me further onto the wall, moving his hands from his arms to my waist, shaking his long fingers around it. At first, the strong grip made me feel rather fearful but once I got used to it, I calmed down and focused on the kiss. He slid his tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced together until he pulled away. A smirk was plastered on his lips as I felt a blush rising on my cheeks. The kiss was, as I presumed, not as good as Mattheo's. It wasn't as effortless, but it was still amazing.

He let go of my waist and we looked at each other for a few moments, panting breaths and high heartbeats filling the room. I looked at him a bit closer up as I hadn't had many chances before.

Those grey eyes, with slight tinges of light blue splashing around his pupil. His extremely light blonde hair, which cascaded over his pale forehead. His pale, flawless skin. But when it came to Draco, the first thing that came to mind was always friend, not anything more, not anything less. Or...a better explanation would be fellow tormentor who follows around Mattheo Riddle, another boy who enjoys getting under innocent people's skin.

I had now made my final decision, it was quite a stupid decision actually. But I had some kind of plan to work with, again it was an idiotic and unintelligent plan however I wanted to have some fun. What's wrong with having a bit of fun, right?

Draco had now left the room, possibly to find Mattheo so I could deliver the news. I began to feel a bit nervous and tapped my fingers against the wardrobe repeatedly. I kept my eyes on my tapping fingers, making a syncopated rhythm to calm myself down. It's what I usually did in nerve-racking situations, but I had never ever been in a situation as weird and unique as this one. That made it even more exciting.

Footsteps came near the door and I moved away from the wardrobe, taking a deep breath as the footsteps came closer. The door opened and the two boys came in, it felt odd that I had kissed the two of them minutes before.

Mattheo looked quite tired, as if he had been running, which he probably had been. He was panting softly and a bead of sweat had gathered on his forehead. Draco on the other hand looked like his normal self, charming and proper.