kindness.

"Clover Diggory, what a tedious name, you could at least fashion yourself a middle name. I thought someone like you would have a more exciting name to be honest."

My eyes flashed open to see a plain stone ceiling above me. It was dark, the sun was slowly rising in the distance, yet a small light beside me kept the room lit.

I turned to my side, realising I was in an extremely uncomfortable bed. Not in my dorm, in some kind of medical facility. Mattheo was sat on a chair beside my bed, his hands on his thighs as he sniggered devilishly.

"I thought I died again." I moaned, still extremely tired. I felt cold, very cold. But I was somehow dressed

"Who said you didn't die?" He muttered, the smirk still on his face. My eyebrows threaded at his comment. I looked at his outfit and then looked down at my clothes. I was dressed in...his clothes.

"Why am I wearing your shirt?!" I questioned, examining the black shirt I was wearing. It was similar to the one he wore earlier, it even smelt like him.

"Aren't you cold?" He wondered, putting his hand on mine and caressing it with his thumb,"My, your hand is freezing! And I used a spell to put that shirt on, don't go flattering yourself."

"Merlin, Mattheo! You don't make sense! One second you're saving me then the next second you're a complete dick. Why are you even here at this hour?" I tried to get up but feel a pound in my head and placed my hands on my hair, the pain unbearable.

"Stay in bed, you're hungover. Morton...uh wanted me to make sure you were okay. He was checking on you in the day, you see."

"Why would he ask you?! I hate to break it to you, Riddle, but he doesn't like you at all."

"Back to Riddle, I really thought we were getting somewhere." He rolled his eyes, taking his hand away from mine. I snatched it back, wanting the warmth it provided back on my skin.

"Getting somewhere? I'm tired and cold, I really can't be bothered to argue with you." I seethed, wrapping the covers around my body, closing my eyes hastily. I let go of his hand and tried to get to sleep.

.

I opened my eyes once again, not being able to sleep and Mattheo was no where to be seen. I wasn't wearing his shirt anymore and was still in only in my tight swimwear from earlier. I breathed out slowly, trying to get the imminent headache banging in my ears to disappear but all I could focus on was Mattheo.

Where did he go?

The chair he was sat on was in the corner, as if he was never there. Maybe it was a dream, but how was it so realistic? And why did I dream about him?

Just as many thoughts occupied my mind, the boy whom I was dreaming about a few seconds ago entered the room. He had the exact same clothes on, he was also holding a black shirt and grey sweatpants. Deja vu?

As he entered the infirmary, he went straight to pick up a chair and placed it by my bed. He dropped the clothes he had brought on the bedside table and sat with a smug look on his face. He turned the lamp beside us on with his wand, his eyes kept on mine.

"What are you doing here?" I wondered, turning on my side to face him. Wrapping myself like a cocoon in the blanket, not wanting him to see my almost naked skin.

"I wanted to talk to you about something, I had a strange dream."

"So did I, what was yours?" I sat up, feeling that pounding in my head once again. A ringing in my ear, making my eyes scrunch close at the sound.