the offers.

I woke up with a banging headache burning through me. Birds cawing in the distance prompted me to remember where I was. Malfoy Manor. I checked the time uneasily, it was exactly 8 am.

I tried to replay the events of last night. I couldn't remember anything, the last thing I could remember was arriving at the party then getting really drunk.

I snapped my head up, everyone else was deeply asleep in the bedroom. Strange sounds were coming from the corridors, walking sounds.

I quickly used a spell to get dressed and went into the ensuite to brush my teeth.

Once I had left the bathroom, I looked over the beds again and Astoria had gone. I probably hadn't checked correctly the first time.

The walking sounds in the corridors became quieter and I heard creaks as whoever was out there got further from the door.

I left the room, wand in hand and my bag on my shoulder. Silence overcame the manor as I tried to traverse the creaky floorboards and dark corridors. One of the doors of the rooms was open a little and I could see Draco passed out on his bed, his head falling off the side. I laughed quietly at his loud snores and his hair, drooping everywhere.

I carried on walking, the sounds I heard before now barely audible.

I got to the stairs and walked down them slowly, my wand still ready to defend myself. There was a boy who stood in the entrance hall, looking at the paintings.

"Good morning, Marquez." I could tell who the boy was from the sound of his bellowing low voice, Brandon.

"What are you doing here?" I walked towards him and suddenly remembered when he kissed me last night. He turned to face me, obnoxiously looking over my body.

"I've come to speak to you." He grinned and put his hand against the wall then leaned against it completely.

"Go on." I hissed, putting my wand in my pocket yet I kept my hand on it, just in case.

"I assume you miss your brothers. What were their names? Léon and hmm- Xavier?" He started, I looked down anxiously, why is he talking about them?

"Well, I know exactly where they are..." My head shot up at his words and I couldn't help but smile a little at knowing that they were alive, "...I have an offer for you."

I stayed silent, waiting for his next words.

"Me and Riddle have some unfinished business that I need to take care of." He came towards me then stopped in his tracks, "Now, this is the fun part. I will tell you everything I know about your brothers' location but you must do something for me in return."

He took a harsh breath and I looked closely, feeling intrigued.

"I've seen some of the thoughts in your mind containing Riddle, you seem to be quite friendly with each other.." A mischievous smirk appeared on his face, "...When we get back to school, I would like you to bring Riddle to the dungeons by the end of this month so we can finish what we started. And, in return, I will tell you exactly where your brothers are. You could use whatever methods you'd like, a sleeping potion would possibly be a good option or...seducing him."

I bit the inside of my cheek. Of course, I want to know where my brothers are, but I don't want Mattheo to get hurt. I came up with an idea and quickly brought out my wand.

"Imperio," I muttered. He didn't move, he laughed to himself quietly.

"Really?" He tauntingly moved my wand to the side and came painfully close to me, "You really thought I'd make it that easy?"