restricted places & thoughts.

His room was exactly as I remembered, perfectly decorated but there was something different about it, maybe it was how we were coming into this room with different intentions to the last time I came here

His room was exactly as I remembered, perfectly decorated but there was something different about it, maybe it was how we were coming into this room with different intentions to the last time I came here. Well, come to think of it, the last time I came here was for the whole bullshit stage 3 thing. So, that made being in here with bad memories made me anxious.

There were a few candles burning, making the room dimly lit and smell of something so familiar that I couldn't put a finger on it. It smelt of all kinds of things, but the exact things I smelt in the amortentia potion. Less than the last time though. Now all I could smell was Mattheo's cologne.

I looked over the cabinets and saw some things I hadn't seen the other time I was here. There were a few dark purple vials and handcuffs adorning a shelf. What could those be for? Oh. I looked away before he would say anything about them.

I also saw a new picture on the cabinet of a boy, about our age with an unamused look on his face and a girl next to him, with long curly hair. The girl looked like bellatrix lestrange and the boy oddly looked like Mattheo. There were initials engraved at the bottom 'T.M.R'. Tom, something with an m, Riddle. Mattheo's father and maybe the girl next to him was his mother. Tom was really really attractive which didn't surprise me as his son was too. But the way he looked at the camera with those eyes, filled with demons made me turn away. I couldn't bare to look at a boy who looked innocent, but inside his head were bad intentions and restricted thoughts.

There was also a tiny radio which was sputtering a little bit but Mattheo changed the channel and some music came on. It was playing 'into it' by chase atlantic.

"I got a muggle channel on this. I'll be honest I hate muggles but they have great music. Oh and I put armomentia in the candles, I'm not sure if it works as I can't smell anything." Mattheo said as I stepped away from the radio while he closed the door behind him.

"I still don't believe you." I chuckled, dropping the uncomfortable back skirt to the ground and sitting down on the edge of the bed. He sat down beside me, his eyes all over me.

"Well, anyone could lie about what they smell because they're the only person who smelt it." He admitted, placing a hand on my thigh, his long fingers holding it tightly in his hand.

"Tell me what you-"

"No." He snapped, "Tell me what you-"

"No." I copied exactly what he did, he let out a soft chuckle, his hand sliding up my thigh, over my dress. His hand reached my stomach and he felt the silky material in his hands.

"You have a beautiful body." He admitted his fingers trailing further up making walking motions until he reached just below my breast.

"I'm going to have to make a list of unexpected things you've done tonight," I started, his hand went over my breast to my collarbone, "Firstly, you danced with me and small talked with me," His finger glided over my collarbone, his eyes entranced by it, "Secondly, you recited Shakspeare infront of me," His other hand pulled me closer to him, "Thirdly, you've complimented me so now I get to rub it your face, every second of every day." I said this last sentence a bit slower, trying to get him at least a little bit irritated.