honesty.

CLOVER MARQUEZ !

CLOVER MARQUEZ !

Things are different now.

I recently moved with my brothers and Audenzia in a large manor near Draco's in Wiltshire. It's absolutely huge and really impressive. Amos was fine with me moving with them, seeing as Léon and Zia are old enough to be my legal guardians.

We all hang out together now, my old friends and brothers, I quite like the new group but other things have been bothering me.

Mattheo's been distant, I rarely see him in the corridors or in classes and he always seems to be alone or in Snape's classroom. I once overheard what they were talking about but I couldn't make any sense of it.

I miss him. I really miss him.

As the days went by, the pain that started that day in Mattheo's dorm has gotten much worse. It stops at times but will really hit me at the most random moments. I've also been extremely horny all of a sudden and my mood changes really quickly. When the lust kicks in, every single boy I look at in the corridor looks fuckable, even Crabbe and Goyle. I hate this shit so much.

I was sat in the main hall, stabbing my fork into a piece of chicken and spinning it around the plate angrily. I glanced towards the opposite end of the table, seeing a group of Slytherin girls talking about Mattheo in a loving way. Saying how hot and how perfect he is. They were right, but I hated how other girls spoke about him, how many girls 'loved' him. I also hated how Theo hadn't explained any of this to me. I had been reading books and talking to students but I could never find the exact information that I needed.

Dinner soon ended and I walked back home with Zia. Dumbledore had been letting me leave Hogwarts to get to know my family more, he's talked to us a lot about our parents and family members who went to our school. Me and Zia had been becoming much closer, however, there was a certain mystery to her. She was quite secretive about her past and her family, Léon didn't find it strange as he's completely head over heels for her. I don't mind her though, she's very independent and I'm really happy for her and Léon.

We arrived back home and a strong burning scent came from the kitchen. I already knew that it was Xav.

I went in to check on him and he was running around in circles, trying to fix his cooking.

"Now this is why we need a house-elf," Zia spoke and Xav huffed, angrily cleaning out the food he had messed up.

"I'll cook next time." I smiled then went and sat at the table with Léon who was looking through a few sheets of paper. I fiddled with a pencil that had been left on the table, waiting for something to happen.

"We'll be going out for a few hours. Back at 11 ish. Please don't leave the house or answer the door if anyone knocks." Léon told us and Xavier nodded.

Léon and Zia went off to go on a date or something so me and Xav were left home alone. Xavier just went straight to his room to text his 'friends' from Ilvermony, he really wanted to buy a muggle phone so Léon let him after a lot of begging from Xav.