caught.

CLOVER MARQUEZ !

CLOVER MARQUEZ !

I wasn't in the cabin when I woke up, I was in Mattheo's dorm in Hogwarts. It felt strange waking up after what had happened the night prior. It was the best night of my life, yes losing my virginity was painful but losing it to Mattheo made me feel an intense sense of happiness.

I turned to the side and realized I was completely naked except I was in one of Theo's shirts. He wasn't in bed with me, I was confused at first, staring around the room to figure where he was. He was no one where to be seen, I couldn't be bothered to get out of the bed so I just closed my eyes again. I could somehow feel him next to me then remembered what Snape had said in that memory, that we could feel each other where we're apart.

"Clover?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the other side of the room and I batted my eyelashes, trying to wake myself up.

"Draco?" I questioned. I pulled my blanket on me further not wanting him to see anything. The blonde closed the door behind him then looked around and caught my eye with a smirk.

"How was it?" He sat at the edge of the bed and I rolled my eyes, sitting up slightly, "And where is he?"

"It was- um, great. And I have no clue where he's gone."

Draco nodded then went to leave the room but Mattheo came out of the bathroom in just his boxers. Draco laughed to himself awkwardly and Mattheo shot him an annoyed look.

"I need to talk to you, mate, get some trousers on?" Draco suggested. Mattheo put his thumbs up then turned back around to walk into the bathroom, I couldn't help but laugh at the awkward interaction.

Draco stood waiting for a moment then looked over at me. "He's in a decent mood!? The sex must have been outstanding!" He exclaimed sarcastically and I chuckled, somehow feeling in a better mood than usual too.

We waited in silence for a few moments then Mattheo came out with some trousers and his shirt off. Draco tugged him over to the corner and they started whispering quietly which annoyed me.

"Why do you always have to be so secretive?" I groaned and the two boys stopped talking, looking over at me, "Are you talking about me? Because, you know, I'm all ears."

"Uh..." Draco looked at Mattheo for help and they both shook their heads. They started to talk quietly again and I stood up from the bed, pulling down the shirt so it covered my thighs more. I walked over exceptionally slowly and Draco turned to face me, then Mattheo. Both of them staring over my body. I stood in between the tall boys, pausing their conversation and they pretended that I wasn't there.

I grabbed onto Draco's tie and pulled him down to my level with a smirk. I knew Mattheo would hate this so my plan would work perfectly. I leaned near his face, still holding his tie tightly in my hand and whispered, "Tell me what you're talking about. Now."