Chapter 21: Irresistible

Happy New Year!♥
___________________________________________

Author POV

...

As soon as you and Aira arrived to the said place, you were welcome by a loud banging sound of the music that came from inside of Julius's house. The house is huge and beautiful, it really shows how rich Julius is.

Expensive cars were parked in line, there are some group of people partying outside the house and none of them is familiar to you. Passing through them, you almost gasp at the sight of some couples shamelessly making out on every corner of place all the way to the garden and you instantly covered your eyes almost puking on your way to the door.

Aira doesn't seem to be bother by the sight and just guide you to the door as if like she's guiding her blind granny because your hands are still on your eyes, covering.

You two get inside not bothering to knock or ringing up the doorbell as it's no use because of the loud sound of the music. The impact of its beat shakes the house making you feel nervous especially now all their attention is now on you as soon as you step inside, mostly Boys.

The sight of them looking at you up and down clearly checking you out makes the pupil of your eyes shakes and drop your gaze down to the floor, growing embarrass without knowing the reason why. You gulp, linking arms with Aira who's eyes are busy looking around to spot your friend Julius.

You feel small in their eyes. Why are they looking at you this way? Is it because of the way you look tonight? Your dress? Do you really look that awful in your dress? Maybe that's it. It is. You look bad. You should have put more effort to make yourself look more human. You thought biting your lower lip, hoping it would help to ease your nervousness.

Could not handle the situation anymore, you lean your head closer to Aira. "I-I think I should back away." You whispered enough for her to hear you and her head instantly snapped towards you. Sensing how uncomfortable you are through your voice.

She give you a questioning look first before shifting her gaze to the people and placed her hand on top of your arm. Getting what you mean.

"Don't mind them. It's just that your beautiful, that's why." She whispered back then shot a death glare to some guys. "Fuck off. This is my babe." She said between her greeted teeth, scaring the guys. Their smirk drops and nervously gulp before muttering 'sorry' then ran to only god knows where.

Cowards.

The sight of your friend scaring some guys made you cover your mouth as you laugh, you found it hilarious. It is. Your not feeling nervous anymore and that's because of her. She never fail to help you and cheer you up.

Aside of being beautiful. Aira can be scary too.

"Those horny rats." You heard her muttered those words before she looked at you. You're still laughing. "I won't let them touch my babe. You're mine. Get it?" She said still on her role being a possessive type and you only nodded trying to stop yourself from laughing but you can't. "Now come here, give me a kiss." She pulled you closer to her playfully puckering her lips as a sign for kiss and making a smooch sound that just sound like a rat.

"Ew. Not here!" You protested pulling away. You suddenly felt someone staring at you, intensely. Looking around, you couldn't spot it so you just give up since the house is getting more crowded and it's getting harder for you to spot whoever that person is.

"Am I seeing this right?" A familiar voice cutted off your drama with Aira.

"Julius!" You both said and jumped towards him pulling him in a quick hug.