Chapter 32: Face Time

Author's POV

...

1 week later

Preparing for the incoming final exam is what you're focusing right now after hanging out with Namjoon at the amusement park. It's been a week since the two of you last have seen each other. You still couldn't forget what happened that night when he drove you home and walked you to your door.

(A/n: Let's have a flashback, yerebon~ :) )

Flashback

"Thanks for the ride." You thanked him as he walks you to the main door of your house. The lights and TV are on and you could hear the sound of the action movie playing inside which means your parents are home already. You wonder, what time did they came?

"No problem." he waved off before his hand goes up to the back of his neck, shyly rubbing it and flashed you his bear smile making his hooded shape eyes turns into crescent shape and that makes you think for a second if should you follow this sudden want inside you to touch those cute dimple of his or not. You really like it everytime he goes shy on you like this way.

"And thank you also for tonight, I really enjoyed it a lot." you added causing him to drop down his head and your eyes caught his red cheeks.

He's blushing again!

"I know. Your excited face there says it all. I'm glad you really did. It was fun." he says tilting up his head as he looked at you with those proud eyes.

You chuckled and scrunched your nose, "Yeah and it's pretty obvious. I know." You nodded cannot deny the fact that you really got hyped up their.

"Yeah. Anyway, it's pretty late. I gotta go now."

"Right. Have a safe drive. See you at school, Joon." You waved goodbye to him and he did the same with a small smile before he turn around jogging towards his car. You turn around, about to enter your key on the door but you heard him calls out followed by a sound of running footsteps, causing you to stop on your move and turn to him again.

And right after your turn, you're forehead meets something soft and warm. Processing what just happened, you finally realized that it was a kiss and it's still there. His lips' still there on your forehead. Just as when the idea of Namjoon kissing your forehead gets into your mind, he's already pulling away enough to see your face with a nervous smile.

You freeze on your spot, almost like a statue. You could only feel the thump of your heart. Your brain only keeps repeating what did just happened.

"Good night." he whispers at you and as if his voice is the fire to melt the ice on you, your body finally found its control again and tilt up your head to look at him, dumbfounded. Seeing this face of you made him frown and almost on the verge to smack his head on the wall near your door. "I-i'm sorry. I got carried away. You can scold me or even slap me for--"

"It's fine." you interrupt, noticing him in panic state and his innocent dragon eyes found yours again. "It's fine. I'm not mad at you. It's just...i'm surprised. But really, i'm fine with that." you tell him chuckling as you found his reaction funny. He must have still remember how scary you are if angry. He soon joins on chuckling with you.

"Still, I should have think first before doing that on you. I don't know what came into my mind and did that. Sorry." he apologized again and you shook your head, giggling as your right hand goes up to his left cheek, caressing it in a friendly manner to assure him that it's fine and it works because you see his face slowly relaxes and lean his face at your touch. Giving you the chance to get to feel more of his soft and squishy cheeks.