Chapter 31: Amusement Park

Author's POV

...

Totally forgetting about the whole thing back in the restaurant and your parents who are still probably in meeting with the Chinese couple or might be worriedly looking for you right now because the pervert Gibson was found out lying unconscious with a black eye that was given by no other than Namjoon, your giggles of excitement wouldn't stop after he removed his hands that was covering your eyes, surprising you with the beautiful night view of the Everland that reminds you of the first time your parents brought you here when you're just a ten years old little girl, the second time was with Aira and now...with him.

It's been a long time since you last spent a time to yourself. You're too focused on your study that you forgot this thing exist and have some fun.

"Waah--really?!" you gasp turning around, jumping up and down couldn't hold the excitement in you anymore and you were met by his crescent moon shaped eyes as he smile widely that his lips almost reached his ears seeing your reaction. He mentally pat his self for thinking a brilliant idea to bring you here.

You like this place, obviously.

"I told you, I'll take you to somewhere fun." he says holding your hand as he takes you to the entrance with a proud bear smile on his face while you let him guide you, starting to get used to him holding your hand, you like the warm of his hand though. Your eyes looked around at the people, the different booths, and the rides that you want to try again.

"Joonie, I wanna try those!" you call him, gently nudging his arm as you pointed at the different rides you see like a kid and he couldn't help himself not to chuckle at your cuteness and also flushed at the nickname 'Joonie' that you failed to notice because your attention was on the rides.

"Hey, relax babe..okay?" he tells you, eyes softly looking on yours with an appreciating sparks in them that made you felt lost for a moment before he broke the eye contact and scan the place. "Why not grab some snacks first, what do you think?" he asks eyes on you again and you agreed since you didn't eat that much at the restaurant.

Restaurant

Shoot! Right, the restaurant! It finally came into your mind, remembering that your parents are still there and they might be looking for you at this time. You should tell them your whereabouts now. You thought fishing out your phone and sent a message to your mother about your location. You felt relief when you immediately received a reply from her.

"It's alright dear, I understand. I'll handle this with your Appa. Love you."

You silently read, smiling before you put it back inside your purse, feeling thankful that she didn't ask why you're there.

After buying some churro, you and Namjoon simply eats it on your way.

"So, which one do you want to try?" he asks chewing on his churro and you looked at the rides with questioning face thinking if which one you should ride on first but then you suddenly think that it's too early for you to ride on those. The excitement might end soon and you don't want that. So choosing the challenging one, you wonder if Namjoon could handle it or not even though you have witnessed how he freaked out last night when you pulled a prank on him.

"I changed my mind."

"What?" his head snapped towards you "But you said you wanna try those." he says through his full mouth eyeing you with those innocent dragon eyes and slight frown decorating his face due to confusion. Who would have thought that a bad ass guy like him would also look so innocent like this? Cute. You thought.

Getting to know him day by day, seeing more of this soft side of him, you didn't regret that you gave him the chance of being friends.  Unknowingly, a smile crept up to your lips again as you secretly admire his face. "Yes but I wanna try something before that." you tell him.