Chapter 10: One Slap, One Kiss💋

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

His voice made me slightly jump on my spot, it was calm but the anger's laced on it. He really look disappointed.

What did I do? I mentally questioned myself and then my eyes goes down to the bottle which he quickly hid it behind him.

"Why are you drinking when we have a next class to attend? You'll get yourself in detention if some teacher see you like that." I stepped closer crossing my arms.

"Why do care? Whatever I'll do is none of your business. So go, leave me alone." He scoffed drinking the remaining beer inside the bottle before putting it on the old desk near the corner.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked and he looked at me again with a glints of hurt in his eyes "Look, I seriously don't know or remember whatever happened last night." I said and suddenly heard a loud knock at the door.

*knock.knock.knock!*

"Hey bitch, I know you're there. Open this door!"

"Emmie, i'm sure she's not here. This room is haunted, remember?"

"Oh shut up Leslie, i'm pretty sure that bitch is hiding here. Hey open this door!"

It was them, those girls who's chasing me.

A low gasp escaped from my lips the moment I felt Namjoon's hand on my wrist, pulling me to the corner that has a curtain and hide from behind.

"Wha--" I was about to ask him but he pressed a finger on my lips eyes telling me to stop or otherwise before backing me against the wall and leaned his face closer to my ear causing me to froze on my spot.

"Don't speak if you don't want them to find you." He whispered slurring a bit while I was being distracted again at his scent, his cologne that smells...new and so nice, so distracted that made me closed my eyes and lean forward.

After some minutes, those girls finally stop knocking at the door. I guess they're gone now.

Back to this guy here, why do he smell so good even when he's drinking a beer?

"Are you trying to seduce me again?" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Opening my eyes, it widens when I saw that my face's now closer to his neck while my hands are resting on his chest. Wait, what did he say? I mentally asked backing away only to lock gaze with him "Because it's fucking working." He mumbled with his husky voice and before I could speak he captured my lips with his own, kissing me roughly.

For the second time, I felt wave of electric shock inside me the moment his lips touched mine and the feeling of wanting to respond to his kiss but I didn't and chose to ignore it.

Oh no, not again.

"Namjoon...stop, you're drunk." I managed to say between the kiss but he didn't listen and kept on kissing me, I placed my hands on his chest pushing him away from me but he didn't budge. Gathering all my strength, I finally manage to push him away.

"Stop it!" I yelled with my chest heaving up and down due to lack of air.

*slap*

My hand landed hardly on his face that made his head turn to the side from the impact. He touched his cheek before turning his head back to me, slowly. I gulped nervously upon seeing his face darkened.