Chapter 22: Feelings

Author's POV

...

"Namjoon, please stop it!" You plead hoping that the guy is still alive and breathing or else he could have got in jail. He stop from moving as soon as he heard your voice. He also stop from yelling, you felt his body tense at your touch, his heavy breaths and yours are the only sounds that you could hear. You sigh in relief the moment you felt him starting to calm down.

You were about to let go when he suddenly turn around startling you. In a quick motion, a gasp escaped from your mouth as he grabbed you on your wrist dragging you out of the place and you saw Aira and Julius from the corner of your eyes who just came up, they both look surprised at the scene and was about to help you from the guy who's dragging you but stops when they saw that it's Namjoon.

You looked at them eyes pleading for help but they just both give you an apologetic look.

You're hurt, you felt betrayed by your friends. Where were they? How can they let this happen to you? You almost tear just at the thoughts of it. Looking back to Namjoon, you could only see his broad back and how tall he is.

You felt more nervous than before. Where is he taking you? His grasp on your wrist tightens when you pass through the crowd of boys. All of them noticed what's going on between you and Namjoon but no one dares to interfere. You could clearly tell that they are scared of him. They know him so well. Every students from the Bangtan University knows him, even from the outside knows him except you. They know him as Namjoon the definition of perfection and dangerous. But for you, it's different. You don't see him like that, dangerous.

"Namjoon, wait! W-where are you taking me? Let go!" You tried to pull away but your strength is no use at all. He didn't listen and just ignored you. "I said let--aw!" You winched as he harshly let you go once the two of you are finally out and a bit far away from the house.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" You hissed looking at the mark he left on your wrist. "Why did--" your words cutted off the moment you looked up to him and saw his face. His eyes are darker, jaws are clenched, he look so angry. Your eyes travel down to his hands, he's fisting them and you could clearly see how they are slowly getting white at how hard he's fisting them like he's holding something inside of him, an inner battle.

Your words got stuck in your throat together with your breathe, you tried to open your mouth but again..nothing comes out even a single word. Your eyes goes back to his, you gulped trying to speak. "N-namjo--" your words cutted of again as he starts to take a step closer to you, slowly dangerous.

"What's wrong with me? I should ask you that question, Y/n! What's wrong with you?" He spat out and you slightly jump at your spot at the tone of his voice.

"Namjoon, what are talking abou--"

"What do you think your doing? Do you know how dangerous that place for you? Didn't you noticed the way those fucking boys look at you?!" His angry burst as he mentioned the word 'boys' he paused closing his eyes to calm down then open it again.

"Namjoon..." His name is the only word you say, you bit your lip as you don't know what to say next, you're so confused. You were about to speak but he beats you to it. "Why did you go to that place and wearing that?" He pointed to the house then to your dress. You instantly blushed, looking away and hold the hem of your dress pulling it down to hide your exposed milky thighs.

On the other hand, Namjoon couldn't help himself not to look down on your legs. The sight of it made him gulp down the lust and divert his eyes away. He can't take it. He just can't. It's just your legs but it's already too much for him and it's one of the things he hates at you. Just a simple thing from you always has a huge impact to him.