Chapter 48: Naughty Y/N Unlocked

...

So this is what it feels like?

The first thought that came into your mind as soon as you woke up. You haven't open your eyes yet, it feels heavy. You lowly groan as you try to open them up, moving your body too while feeling sore. Shit. You mentally cursed. Turning to your right side, your eyes slowly opens when you felt a breath fanning your face before butterfly kisses was being planted all over it. Hands wrapping your naked frame under the cover.

You giggle.

"Good morning, love." He whisper against your cheek and you cupped his face with your hands as you lovingly stare at the man of your life. He's looking at you with those cute sleepy eyes. You squint your eyes as the daylight from the window behind him hits your bodies.

"Good morning." You mumbled, burrowing your face on his bare chest and it shakes as he laugh because he found your reaction cute. Deep voice ringing in your ear.

Your cheeks heating up realizing you're both naked. You both really have done it last night.

"Why are you hiding?" He asks even though he already know. Just to see your reaction. You just shake your head in return. "Cute." He comments with a smile. Holding you tight as he planted a kiss on your head. You both enjoyed cuddling for a moment before he gently pulls away. "Now, now. I think it's time for breakfast."

"Yeah, let's go?" You hum and you seem to sound fine.

He raised an eyebrow, smirking at your respond.

The little pout on your face says your confusion until he open his mouth just to tease you. "You confident to walk?"

You know what he means,
"Excuse me? Don't be so full of yourself." You smartly say.

"Oh yeah?" He doesn't sound convinced at all, rather smirking at your respond as he watch you trying to stand up from the bed wearing only blanket and he bite his lower lips.

"Yea--" the sore between your legs wants to argue with that but you force yourself to stand up without looking pathetic. "Yeah." You gritted your teeth as you said those words and what you heard next was him snickering behind you.

Oh you just wait, Joon. I'll get my revenge.

You thought, only to regret it after when you realized how the hell you suppose to do it. In what way? You blushed instantly when a dirty thought occured in your head.

After teasing the shit out of the both of you and taking a shower, you decided on what to eat for lunch. It's not shocking to know that his kitchen was full of groceries.

Oh well. The guy is a walking five star.

You admit, having him under the same roof as a couple nudges the butterflies in your stomach. Cooking together, washing dishes and watching some Netflix while cuddled on the couch are so newly-wed fever for you.

You're already behaving like you two you're married.

"So what are we gonna do now?" You hum, glancing behind you. You're seated between his leg with your back leaning against his chest , arms well wrapped on your figure.

Sure fighting for love is not wrong but eloping sounds unproper to you.

You do really want this relationship work without your parents getting mad at the both of you.

Talk it out. You thought.

"I don't know." He shortly replied, sniffing your hair. Loving the way his shampoo fits your hair. Yes, he does. But he just don't want to talk with it.