Chapter 03: Bites

Author's POV

...

You stepped out of the classroom as soon as your class ended. You pulled your phone out of the pocket of your skirt as your bestfriend Aira sent you a text message saying that her headache is getting better and if you want to visit her at her place you have to tell her beforehand so she could prepare herself up.

You put it back inside your pocket after reading her message, the place soon became quiet as all the students went to the cafeteria for lunch break, you stood there on your spot contemplating if should you go or not.

You’re used to eat lunch with your friend Aira but since she’s not with you at this time you decided not to go there and just use your free time to tour yourself around the 'university' they say, you’re not that hungry anyway.

How come it became famous when they don't discipline the students enough? You thought as you saw some group of bullies picking over a nerd guy like you. Poor guy, you wish you could help him.

Wait, would you? but they are all boys, they are all tall with big bodies and too many for a girl like you who's only as tall as mushroom and heavy as watermelon compare to them.

You're not really small, your height is an average one for women but those giant bullies looks like  Japanese goons in a movie.

So with that, you decided to not interfere with their business as much as you want to help your poor fellow student. You are not here to pick fights anyway.

You just hope that the nerd guy will survive.

Moving on to the library, you burrow a book that catches your interest; their library is not bad though, they have many kinds of book that really picks your interest.

Next, you went to the rooftop taking pictures of the sky and the beautiful view of the Bangtan University. The place is beautiful, it's just that the students behave too freely inside.

Not wanting to see some unholy scenes, you stayed there for the rest of your free time enjoying the beautiful scenery of the sky and the soft breeze hitting your skin while chilling with the music you’re listening on your Bluetooth earphone.

“Alright, time’s up.” you muttered to yourself and started to walk to your next class but halts when you saw him standing there looking at you with a serious gaze, slowly tapping his left foot on the ground while his hands are tucked in his pocket.

Since when did he get up here? Aish! This guy didn’t learn his lesson. You thought, fisting both of your hands.

He gave you an evil smirk before starting to walk slowly to your direction, not saying any word.

You rolled your eyes at him and start walking towards the door passing him but he grabbed your wrist and harshly pulled you back which almost made you lose your balance.

“Don’t walk away from me.” he angrily says and you yank your wrist away from him, piercing him with your death glare through your eyeglasses.

“I told you to stay the hell away from me, pervert!” you snapped at him, his face darkens at your words and grabbed the collar of your uniform as he pulls you closer to him.

“You think after you embarrassed me in front of my friends and what you did to my buddy down here I would let it just slip away?” he lowly says eyes looking at you like he would eat you alive right now causing you to gulp your own saliva, half regretting at what you’ve done to his balls this morning. Of all the ways to attack and escape from him, why did you do that?! You mentally slapped yourself.