Chapter 13: Jealous

Y/N's POV

...

5:53 AM

*Phone Ringing*

Great. Just great. Waking up from my deep slumber because of my phone's loud ringtone echoing around the room. Just great.

If you're wondering about last night, well..I decided not to eat dinner since I don't feel hungry at all.

"Aish, who would call me at this time?" murmuring with eyes half sleep, reaching my phone on the nightstand, I tap the green button without looking at the caller's ID and put it over my ear. "Hell--"

"Hey, you're on your period, right?! Are you okay? Did you take pills? Did you got hurt yesterday? I couldn't find you anywhere, where were you? I'm so sorry." she blurted out not even letting me finish my word. It's Aira, God this girl. Yes, she knows everything about me and me too as well, my period days, how many moles and birthmarks I have on me, my whole personality, name it all. That's how we're close at each other. Close to the point that we can even recognize our farts. (Sorry, TMI😅)

"Hey hey hey calm down okay? i'm fine now and no I didn't got hurt yesterday because Namj--" I stop, realizing what I almost have spit out.

"Wait, what? You're with Namjoon yesterday?!" I winched and moved away the phone from my ear. Damn this girl really could hit a high note. Should I tell her?

Of course I should, she's my bestfriend. She deserve to know.

"Hey, are you still there? answer me."

"Yeah, i'm here," I said between my yawns as I sit up stretching my other arm and my back "and yeah I'm with Namjoon yesterday, he helped me." I said and there is a 5 seconds pause before I heard a muffled giggle from the other line. What the--

"Yah, I can hear you. Why are you laughing?" Oh no no no. Don't tell she think that we are dating--

"I thought you hate each other. Tell me the truth Y/n, are you and Namjoon secretly dating now?" She asked in a teasing tone and I can feel her smirking with a wiggling eyebrows. And there's the question that I don't wanna hear, EVER. Why do they always see us in that way?

"No! we're not dating and there's no way I will date a guy like him. He's not my type--" I stopped again when my eyes traveled to my window that was open. Hmm, weird. I didn't open it last night so why is it open? Wait, did someone sneaked into my room? thief? rapist? k-killer? *gasped* ghost or incubus?! I mentally panic pacing back and fort.

"hey, why did you stop? What's wrong?"

"I need to check something here, I'll call you later. Bye!" I fastly said and turned off the call without waiting for her respond and tossed the phone over my bed. Sorry Sis.

Walking over to the open window, I closed it after checking the view outside of the house and then headed downstairs to check if something's missing or not but the house is okay though, nothing's missing. My stomach starts to grumble so I decided to head to the kitchen to make a breakfast for my baby dragon inside my tummy.

"hmm, let's see what do we have here..." I mumbled to myself as I open the fridge only to be met this Green Smoothie that smells like kiwi. Wait, I didn't made this! "is this real or i'm just imagining things?" I reached for the glass of green smoothie and damn it's real. It smells good and delicious. I thought and took a sip of it and closed my eyes at the feeling, letting the cold and refreshing liquid run down through my throat, it's so damn good and relaxing that made me let out a sigh of relief, feeling my stomach cramp starting to fade away. "wahh this is amazing!" I smiled looking down to the glass before gulping it all.