Chapter 05: IED

Author's POV

A low grunt had escaped from your lips as you woke up in a familiar room still feeling lightheaded and weak; you narrow your eyes a bit as you looked around and then finally realized that you’re in your room. What?! How?! You thought to yourself eyes wide as you’re totally in disbelief at your situation.

The last thing you remember before you passed out was you were locked up in the storage room with Namjoon, how did you end up here in your house, inside your room? Who brought you here? Where is he? Tons of questions had form in your mind as you started to think of what happened while you’re unconscious.

“I guess that pervert is celebrating right now after he saw m—“ you murmured but suddenly got cutted off when you heard the door opens as someone have just entered holding a tray of foods and surprisingly it’s your bestfriend Aira.

“Goodness Y/n! I thought you’ll never wake up!” she immediately walked towards you, carefully placing the food on the nightstand before she sat on the side of your bed, looking at you worriedly as if you just woke up from a long coma.

“Aira, w-what happened?” you asked causing her to gasp as she was shocked at your question and gave you an 'Are-you-kidding-me' face before she speak.

“Dude, I should be the one here to ask you that! What happened?”

Y/n’s POV

Seriously? did he really do that? Why? Just why? I thought while walking to the class with Aira.

I still can’t believe it, Aira was so serious when she told me, she’s not joking. Speaking of that pervert, where is he? haven’t see him today.

Is he absent? Wait, why am I thinking of him? I tried to shrug off those thoughts in my head but I can’t, it’s stuck.

A heavy sigh had escaped from me before looking at Aira, she had some dark circles on her eyes, she yawned many times during our way to school and I feel bad for it.

She didn’t get a good sleep last night when she took care of me while I was unconscious. As we proceed first to our locker, I nibbled on my bottom lip as I wonder what will be our first period today, I still don’t memorized my subjects.

I closed my locker after putting my other belongings inside, turning my head towards Aira.

“Hey Rara, What will be our first period today?”

“huh? You don’t know?” she looked at me slightly chuckling in disbelief at my question “It’s IED.” she said after looking something at her phone only god knows what.

“What does it mean?” I asked again still clueless about the unfamiliar subject and she just shrugged off indicating that she also don’t know.

It sound so foreign to me.

“We’ll know it when we get there.”

“okay…So, I guess our subject for today is relating to science…” I trailed off my words as while looking at the skeleton figure, naked mannequins, microscopes and those test tubes beside it. “Biology?” I finished and looked behind me only to see a sleeping Aira sitting on the seat beside the window. “Right, I’m talking to myself.” I muttered and shook my head in disbelief before walking to her direction and sat next to her.

“Having a great day in your dreamland without me? nah-uh, might as well join you there.” I said, giggling when I heard her loud snore responds me.