Chapter 07: Spider

(Long chapter ahead.)

Author's POV

...

"Ouch! Don't press it too hard. Be gentle." He hissed but you pressed it more causing him to winch from the pain "aw! What the f--" you cutted off his words causing him to glare at you.

"Shut up! This is all your fault." You blamed him and he slightly backed away from his seat running a hand on his now messy hair, sighing in frustration.

"Y/n, how many times do I need to tell you that I didn't did it on purpose and you're the one who jumped into me, remember? Why do you blame me for this? Aish, seriously?" He threw his hands in the air in surrender as he don't want to argue with you anymore.

Staring at him, his eyes seems telling the truth but you couldn't help not doubt at his words, you still don't trust him.

"Fine, I believe you, but if I'll found out that you're lying to me I swear i'm gonna beat you to death." You muttered scooting closer to him holding up his chin, dabbing the cotton with disinfectant on it but this time it's gentle.

What happened? Why are you blaming him for it?

Let's have a flashback, shall we?

*Flashback*

...

Namjoon carefully put you down the moment you finally came home, he was about to slip his hand on your waist to support you but you shook your head as no and limped to the door after getting your key inside your bag.

You were about to open the door after you unlocked it but stops as you're thinking if should you invite him in or not.

He helped you today so decided to invite him in, you turn around finding him already back facing you and was about to leave.

"Namjoon.." You called and it took him 5 seconds before he turn around with an amused smile "um..you want to come in?" You asked unsure if it's the right thing to say.

He slowly walked back to you with his hands placed in his jeans pocket that always look majestic to you and you don't know why.

"Sure, but does this mean you forgive me now?" A teasing smirk have form on the corner of his lips and you shook your head as a 'No'.

"No." You firmly said that made him let out a low sigh  "You carried me all the way from school until here, I thought you need to take a rest for while here at my place before you go. Aren't you tired?" You asked and he just shrugged telling you that he's not feeling tired, and it's true because there isn't even a bead of sweat on his face and this made you question yourself.

Am I that light? You thought and cleared your throat before you  speak again.

"Okay...then you can g--" both of you got startled by the sudden thunder then followed by the heavy rainfall. "What the f--" you quickly shut your mouth realizing that you almost cursed, you pulled Namjoon along with you inside the house before he could get himself soak in the rain.

"Stay here until the rain stop." You said closing the door and walked straight ahead to the kitchen leaving him at the living room.

Namjoon looked around your house spotting some few pictures of you and your parents in a frame that's placed on a shelf near the TV, he walked towards it reaching one picture that really caught his attention.

A photo of your parents, happiness was fully written on their faces while carrying a baby girl which is you.

He smile at this.