Chapter 12: Period

Y/N's POV

...

"What the F, Namjoon what are you doing?!" My voice caught all the attentions of the people around us. Well I don't care at their attention, this Namjoon here is my biggest problem. What the hell is he doing?! "Let g--"

"Shut up and just stay like this. You're on your period. I saw a blood stain." he whispered on my ear that made me froze on my spot. What?! P-period? But why didn't I feel any pain in my lower stomach? is he lying to m--my thoughts got cutted off the moment I felt a warm liquid dripping from my lower region and my lower stomach starting to ache.
Late Symptoms.

This is so embarrassing. Eotteokke?!

"Namjoon..."I murmured as I looked down to his arms tapping it, telling him to loosen it because the way he held me seems like his clinging for his dear life. I get his point now, he covered me so no one could see the blood stain on my skirt but is it necessary to hug me this tight?

"Namjoon." I calmly called turning my head to the side and saw him looking at the people who were murmuring things.

"Sorry, she's just mad at me because I forgot our anniversary today." He said nervously laughing, acting so natural as if it's real that we are a couple and this made me almost choked on my own saliva. The people around us were in awe at what he have said. He turned back his head at me looking at me with full of adoration dancing in his eyes. "Babe, i'm so sorry. Please forgive me." the words came out so softly from him, eyes not leaving mine.

What a good actor.

"Oh sweetie, please forgive him. It's your anniversary today, you both should be happy and celebrating. Not fighting." A woman in mid-thirties of age suddenly said.

"Yeah! give him another chance!" said the old man from the left side and the other people starting to cheer on us telling me to forgive my fake boyfriend here. Looking at him, his eyes sparks as he's pleading which reminds me of a puppy eyes. He's still on his act.

Wanting to end the situation quickly, I decided to just go with the flow and nodded at him earning a loud cheer and applause from the people. I felt relief because we fixed the situation and I know they will finally leave us alone but that's what I thought...

"Kiss!" Someone suddenly yelled which I don't know where does it came from. The people yelled it too after hearing it. Who the hell shout that word? I wanna punch him.

Namjoon seems more surprised at the voice of the owner rather than the words. His face turns into an unreadable one and look at me, arching an eyebrow I don't know what it is for. Is he asking me for permission or what? I couldn't think anything and now the people's cheer sounds like urging--

"Let's finish this, babe." he murmured which pulled me out of my thoughts. Wait what? before I could react his hand's already under my jaw tilting my head slightly to the side before diving in, connecting his lips with mine.

And my 3rd kiss goes to Namjoon again.

My heart pounds so hard inside my rib cage due to the awkward situation we're into right now. Closing my eyes, I didn't know why but I suddenly got this feeling of wanting to respond to his kiss but before I could do it he pulled away.

My breath almost caught in the middle of my throat as I opened my eyes and met his sparkling ones. I still don't know him that much but I can tell that he's having an inner battle the way he stare at me right now.

*Clap sound from the crowd*

Being pulled out from my thoughts again, I immediately divert my gaze to somewhere but him. The people then started to leave us alone and walk on their own way to only god knows where.

I can still feel him staring at me. I don't know what to say so I just stay silent.

I heard him cleared his throat before he speak.

"Um..put this on." A low gasp escaped from my lips as he tied his uniform jacket again on my waist to cover the blood stain on my back. "Let's go. I'll walk you home." nodding my head as a respond, he started to walk and I follow him.

...

Unlocking the door, I open it before turning around to see Namjoon standing there just like the last time. Eyes on the ground while hands in his pocket.

"Thanks for walking me home." I said scratching the back of my neck even though it's not itching.

"No problem and um..." he suddenly stop, wait is he going to bring out what happened earlier? I thought feeling my face starting to heat "I'm sorry for you know--I mean kissing you there--"

"It's fine!" words that I didn't expect would slip out from my mouth. He was surprised at it, well me too.

Why did I say that?!

"It's fine? It's fine if I kiss you?" A smirk have form on the corner of his lips as he took a step closer.

"Wait! No--I mean yes! ah wait no...i-it's not what you thinking." I stuttered taking a step back as he keep taking steps towards me.

"Are you sure?" His smirk turns into an amused smile before he stop and stood straight "Okay then. I'll be going now. Bye." he gave me a little wave before turning his back at me and walk away.

"yeah, Take care." I lowly muttered making sure he won't hear it and looked down to my shoes--

"I will, Babe." he yelled making me slightly jumped on my spot with wide eyes.

Shit, he heard it! I thought, mentally slapping my face before getting inside the house slamming the door close. Damn, what's happening with me?

I closed my eyes as I lean my back against the door sliding down in a dramatic way.

Then realization hits me.

"Hey wait, your jacket!" I quickly open the door but he's not there anymore. Dropping my shoulders as I let out a sigh, I closed the door again and head upstairs to my room to clean myself.

"I guess I'll just hand it to him on Monday." I mumbled as I remove it and tossing it over my bed before getting into the bathroom. Good thing it's Friday today, tomorrow is weekend. I can take a good rest with this period.

Girl's life is not easy, suffering every month because of period. Sometimes, I wonder how boy's life feels like.

...

After doing my important business inside the bathroom and wore my pajama, I weakly lay down on my bed as the pain in my stomach getting more painful that made me crack my knuckles on the bed sheet.

"Aish, why does it has to hurt like this?" I murmured as I buried my face on the pillow while my hands are roaming around the bed to find something to grab on and then it landed on Namjoon's jacket.

It feels warm so I pulled it and cover myself with it after curving up into a ball. Its warm is enough to help me relax, but I found its scent more relaxing.

His scent.

I don't why it has an effect on me. Maybe because it's similar with my dad's perfume. I closed my eyes after letting out a long yawn.

"I'll take a short nap before I cook for dinner." I mumbled before fully drifting to my dreamland.

________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Heyya my lovely Fam! I hope you like this chapter. 😅👉👈

Always take care of yourself guys.

Borahae~😚💜