Chapter 37: Badass Y/N😏💋

Author's POV

...

Namjoon could not even utter a word at the sight of you having fun singing with Hoseok as he's too shock. His brain could not even process very well seeing you in your drunk state for the first time. Your hair and necktie uniform are freely loose, your hair tie is now lying helplessly on the floor, two buttons of your blouse are unbuttoned revealing some skin of your upper chest but not enough to expose your cleavage. Your eyeglass is still on your eyes though but you still looked hot. He could also tell that Hoseok is drunk too.

You're both seem having the best of your life singing your heart out while dancing to the song...and it's not a normal dance but an almost wild one. Hoseok is behind you while you have your back turn to him, his right hand is resting on your hip while his other hand is holding the mic as you both dance. Not to mention the way your swaying your hips from side to side.

You're drunkenly giggling as you lean your back more closer to him, placing your hand on top of his that's on your hip while your other hand is holding the mic just like him. You two looked like a sweet couple in that position and this caused Namjoon to fist his hands due to the jealousy he's feeling inside of him. What makes it worse is that you seem looked having more fun with Hoseok than him.

He doesn't know if, is it just because of his jealousy getting into him or you're really having fun with Hoseok?

"Namjoon-ah! oh god, thanks you're here now. Come here and help me with this one." Seokjin's voice pulled Namjoon out of his thoughts and fixed his gaze to the eldest who's trying to do his best to carry the passed-out-Yoongi on the couch.

Namjoon sigh, he almost forgot that they're here too.

"I'll carry him to the car. Just get his phone and put it inside my jeans' pocket. I'll drive home now with him, I have a meeting tomorrow early morning with the other doctors. Hoseok too, get him for me and you...you take care of Y/N." Seokjin stated, emphasizing the last sentence and this causes Namjoon to looked at you again. You're too drunk in your own world that you still didn't notice his presence. Jinjja?! am I just nothing to her?

"Fine. But hyung, how the fuck did Y/N get herself drunk? I mean, dude I just answered a call outside for ten minutes. How could you guys let her drink?" Namjoon asks, almost sounded irritated.

Seokjin shake his head, "I don't know, okay? I was still singing when this little bratty Yoongi allowed her to drink. I would've stop her If I did." He glared at the sleeping Yoongi on his arms as he defended himself and Namjoon pinched his nose bridge in frustration. "I noticed Y/N seem have a problem with something." Seokjin added.

"What?"

"She received a text message lately on her phone after you went out for that phone call. I didn't saw what was the message but I could tell that it's not a good thing because that's only the time she just suddenly drank the whole Suju here."Seokjin explains and Namjoon furrows his eyebrows before he looked down to your phone that's laying on the table.

It took him a few seconds, contemplating whether to check that message or not before he reached out for your phone.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Seokjin asks, eyeing him with confusion written all over his face but Namjoon didn't respond him. "I don't think it's a good idea to check someone's phone without their permission." Seokjin shake his head, trying to snatch your phone away from Namjoon's hand but the younger was fast to move it away.

"She's not just someone to me, hyung. She's my friend, our friend and I should know what's bothering her to get herself drunk like that." Namjoon retorted and Seokjin only sigh and give up.