25. No Biting This Time.

I could hear the distinct voices but I had no strength to even move a muscle. My head hurt so bad. The ache was rippling but at the same time dull as if some lazy torturer was standing right behind me, only applying enough pressure to be an annoyance. I heard Kai's steel voice. His voice started slow but then his cold words began hammering my head as I started regaining my consciousness.

"So you are telling me that a dumbass broke in our mansion, attacked our daughters when I was after a son of a bitch, and then took my daughter with him in front of you penis heads?"

"K-king, It was Dean. One of Mr. Harry's friends. He told us that Ms. Parker has fainted and he was taking her to the hospital." I heard a scared, dreading voice, probably of our security guard, Jack.

"And none of you scumbags thought of following him?" I could imagine Kai intimidating the guards in front of him with his splitting gaze.

"We straight up came to inform you, King."

"You know what? You all did a good job." Oh no. I knew that low tone of Kai. The silence before the storm kind of voice.

"Really?"

"Yes, yes. So good that I would like to reward you with a bullet in your fucking mouths." With that, I heard loud, deafening gunshots. My eyes snapped open to the blinding sunlight. I winced as a sharp pain shot through my head. Watching me, Dad and Mum rushed towards me.

"Tessa! How are you feeling, cupcake?" Dad questioned, softly grabbing my hand.

"I feel like chopping away my head from my body." I groaned, struggling to sit up.

"Oh, sweetheart." Mum sniffed, fighting tears. "It's going to be fine." She wept, kissing my cheek. "See you woke her up! I told you to do this stuff somewhere else!" She hissed looking back at Kai.

"And that's why I did it right here, sweetheart." Kai smiled sweetly, making mum roll her eyes.

"Get well soon, Tessa." He smiled at me, shoving his gun behind him while eyeing the servants to clean the floor. I nodded at him. And then it dawned to me. . .

"Haze. . . were you able to find her?"

"Harry and Tom are searching places. They'll find her soon." Dad notified.

"How is Cami?"

"She is crying in our jacuzzi with a Nutella tub in her hands," Kai laughed. "She is fine. But still, I better go and give her my shoulder." He winked, walking away. If it was some outsider he would have said that Kai Parker was so chill about his daughter being kidnapped but I could see how hard he was trying not to lash out. His molded fists were visible proof. Haze is Kai Parker's little devil. He will burn the world if anything happens to her.

"Why am I in Harry's bedroom?" I asked, looking around the black walls. Just as his name came out of my mouth, I saw him entering his bedroom. Relief rushed to his face as he saw me but not a word came out of his lips.

"Cupcake, your room was in a mess so Harry offered his bedroom. If you are uncomfortable we can switch you to any of the spare bedrooms." Dad proposed.

"Yeah, I can get another room ready in no time, sweetie. I too don't want you to stay in his bedroom anyway." Mum mumbled the last part with disdain but I chose to ignore it.

"No mum, it's fine." My eyes flicked to Harry who was looking at me with affection. "Thank you." I smiled or rather tried to smile at him. He simply nodded in answer. My eyes didn't leave his. Neither did he took his eyes off me. I was dying to be in his arms but mum wouldn't let that ever happen. She might have noticed our intense eye contact, cause the next moment she literally grabbed my face and made me break my eye contact with Harry's lovely green eyes.