15. You Are Gross, Harry

• T E S S A •

"You banged on my fucking door like a crazy animal in the middle of the night just to show me your foolish pendant?" Harry's raspy grumble made me shudder in satisfaction and amusement. For a second I forgot what I had to say as I felt his words giving me goosebumps on my skin. His voice was smooth like butter but deeper than normal. His hair was still in beautiful chaos but he had changed into boxers and a worn-out gym tank top. His tattooed, muscular biceps seduced me without even knowing and I had to swallow hard.

"Look I am grateful to you for cheering me up and I did say that I'll always be there whenever you need me but I am not listening to your utterly boring story of an owl pendant at this time of night." He yawned and I snapped out of whatever came over me and realized two things.

One, he had called me a crazy animal. How sweet. Animals are adorable.

Two, he had shamelessly refused to hear what I have to say. What an ass.

"Oh, that's completely fine, Harry." I smiled at him, taking a step back. He blew out a sigh of relief, ready to shut the door of his hut.

"I knew you would understand." He grinned, his adorably deep dimples curving his cheeks.

"Yeah, I'll just make you listen to me." Before he could process my words, I kicked him in the penis. And just like that, all the sleep disappeared from his dreamy eyes as he bunched down in front me, twisting in pain. Maybe I've kicked a little too hard. Oh, alright, a lot hard. Whatever, the asshole deserved it.

"Oh fuck. Alright, I'm listening to you, lunatic!" He groaned, his voice laced with crackling annoyance.

"That's better," I smirked, crossing my arms over my Sponge Bob hoodie.

"Okay, so what's the story of your foolish pendant?" He grumbled with a forced smile on his face.

"This is not a foolish pendant you fool! This is the same pendant we saw in the camera recordings of our mansion." His eyes widen as he snatched the dangling pendant from my hand, taking a closer look at it.

"This is the same friggin pendant the disguised person was wearing who threw the sleeping gas grenade in our kitchen before everyone was kidnapped yesterday."

"Where did you get it from?"

"Yeah, you heard it right, baby. I have found the most leading evidence to solve the biggest case in history. I have found the person to which this pendant belongs-"

"Tessa, will you kindly shut up and tell me where did you get it from?" I threw him an annoyed glare before exclaiming,

"You won't believe it!"

"Tessa you know I hate it when you create suspense." His jaw clenched threateningly as his murderous eyes glared at me.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint." He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before opening his eyes and exhaling. He looked as he was really trying to be nice but slowly losing his patience. How lovely.

"Tessa, I am not in the mood to play games with you right now." He said through his teeth.

"So your first hint," I grinned before abruptly lunging at him.

"Oh, Mr, incredible, all I want to do is to sleep in your muscled arms." I made my voice squeaky as Ariana and Harry's eyes slowly widened as realization dawned on him.