28. Gummy Bear.

Few weeks have passed since I had dropped my confession on my family like an atom bomb. The wrecking impact of the explosion lasted for a while. Dad set up a few boundaries by threatening and terrorizing us while sharpening his cutthroat razor. But then hugged us and honored us with a sip of red wine as his blessing.

I know. I couldn't have gotten a hilarious father than him.

Adrian and Emma were mad cause we fooled them with our chewing gum story but I promised them that I'll help them get back at Harry. (Which Harry doesn't know about, of course)

Mum is still cold towards me but I didn't have time to think about it because my boyfriend has been keeping me busy with my training. Our team teaches me new techniques and skills to defend myself and tackle or disable the attacker. At first, Harry tried teaching me but you can guess that we always ended up doing other stuff than learning; Kissing, licking, grinding, biting. Even pinching. In short, we have passed our second base with flying colors.

And after three weeks of kicking our men in the crotch and then getting scolding by Kai, I was here in front of Harry for a test. Drooling over his dripping wet, slicked-back curls I could tell he just took a shower. His ripped muscles were taut under his tailored back shirt, his biceps bulging out, screaming at me to lick them. Damn, I so wanted to rip my clothes off and accidentally throw myself at the hunk in front of me but our men surrounding us made me change my dirty intention.

"Close your mouth and show me what you learned. Think of me as your opponent." He commanded and I scoffed.

"Drop the act, Gummy bear. I know you won't actually attack me." I rolled my eyes and the next thing I know he strikes me brutally on my leg, knocking me flat, face down on the grass, and putting me in a headlock with my hands behind my back. I groaned as pain shot at different parts of my body. The pointy ends of the grass poked my skin making me flinch.

"Didn't they teach you that attack always comes from the place you least expect, baby?" His lips brushed the soft skin of my neck and I sucked in a sharp breath, feeling his body press down on me. The places tickled where his fingers touched me.

Congratulations Tessa. You succeeded to get aroused in such a situation too.

"Okay. This is unfair! They did not teach me about a headlock against the ground. This isn't even possible!" I wiggled helplessly under him.

"Tessa, the attacker won't ask you what stuff you have learned. Now come on. Get yourself out of this." He hissed, his hot breath tingling my skin.

"What do you expect me to do? I didn't lower my chin and now you have your whole big arm around my neck. I can't hit you in the groin or pivot my legs cause you are practically straddling them and my hands. . ."

I immediately elbowed him up, hitting him in the jaw with all my strength. His deadly hold loosened around me for a brief moment and in that brief moment, I pivoted my legs out of his hold, positioned them between his, and bucked up my hips, pushing him off me. He fell on the grass beside me. "Hah!" I triumphantly grinned. Without wasting any time, I mounted on him and held him down by his throat but his hand cross gripped my wrist and my tricep with a monkey grip before bucking his hips and flipping me over effortlessly, and restraining me down with his massive muscles. By the time he was done, I was out of breath, panting as he hovered above me with a smug grin. Cunning powerful bastard.