22. Arrogant Proposal Ever.

T E S S A

I stiffened at the sudden contact of his soft lips on mine.

Harry.

I could recognize that captivating muscular yet sweet scent anywhere. The first touch of his ferocious lips stole my breath away. As his soft lips brushed against my lips, I felt a rush of emotions;

Love. Excitement. Rage. Warmth.

His hot mouth on mine and his hungry, devouring hands over my skin were too much to deal with, with my hazy state.

"Can't. . . breathe." I gasped.

"You, Tessa Connell," He gritted, his raspy voice a rich mixture of passion and furiousness, as he held me in his possessive hold. "owe me your fucking life for all the trouble I had gone through to find you, today."

"So unless you have a pretty good reason to state why your disobedient ass went against my commands, yet again, you better not stop me from doing this."

His lips come down to meet mine in another fiery but delicious disaster. His lips pressed firmly against mine, making intoxicating flames flare inside me. Instead of pushing him back and interrogating his confusing actions, I melted in his captivating trap and kissed him back with the same ferocity, clawing at his soft curls. They were just as soft as I had imagined them to be.

I felt the sweet tingles in my toes as his hand moved up brazenly from my thigh to my back. I felt him everywhere. He devoured me and I fought for dominance, unleashing the exhaustion of the past weeks. All the anger. All the desperation. All the hurt. All the tears. I let it all out in our first kiss. And he let me.

I finally got the answer to the questions that had lingered in my head for months. Now I knew how his lips felt against mine. How his hands followed the curves of my body. How his body felt pressed up against mine. How his lips moved in a kiss. And now that I knew that I didn't want to break the kiss, probably because I knew I wouldn't be able to look him in the eyes after this.

Holy lord, I was kissing him back! What possible explanation would I give him? I mean I know that part where I love him but no way in hell I would confess that to this arrogant snob. Not after hearing his conversation with his mum.

When we finally parted, with heaving chests and swollen lips, I felt the heat crawl up my face. The warmth of his lips lingered on my lip as I fought against the lump in my throat.

"I thought you hated me." I gasped, my dry voice barely audible. He scoffed, passing me his incredibly sexy eye roll.

"You are an idiot, Tessa Connell." He remarked with a discontented shake of his head. My eyes furrowed in confusion.

"So you don't hate me?" His hand came up to my face, his finger pads softly brushing against my cheek.

"I do. I despise you in the weirdest kind of way, Tessa." My heart melted at the sweetness of his tone but I was quick to shove his hand away.

"Save your lies. I heard your conversation with your mom. I heard everything. I am just a childish girl to you!" I hissed. His eyes widened for a second before narrowing in anger.

"You eavesdropped on our conversation?"

"So? Is that a big deal?" I pouted, propping my hands on my waist.