26. I Miss The Taste Of Your Lips.

"He took my innocence." She whimpered. The color drained from my face as fear incapacitated me. I glanced back at Harry and Tom who too were in a state of horror.

"H-how? Dean touched you?" I asked, not wanting to believe her words. After all the trauma she had been through at her young age, which no one talks about anymore, I can't imagine her suffering from another disaster.

"What the fuck do you mean? What did that scumbag do to you?" Tom exclaimed, seemingly starting to lose his mind.

"I can't even tell you. The things he did." She sobbed, running her dirty fingers over the tear of her leather pants.

"Did that bastard laid his filthy eyes on you, Haze?" Harry asked, fearing the answer that would leave his sisters lips.

"Not me." She shook her head causing our foreheads to furrow in confusion. "He laid his filthy eyes on my leather boots. He took my Innocence leather boots!"

"What?" I frowned.

"My Innocence leather boots! Dad brought me those for my last birthday. The designer designed those lovely babies just for me!" She cried and I facepalmed myself at her stupidity but regretted it immediately because of the pain that began stinging my skin. I wasn't feeling fine after an hour-long driving and the medicine's effect were probably receding.

"Oh God, give me patience," Harry muttered under his breath, tugging at his hair before fixing Haze with a glare.

"Get in the car. Don't make me shoot your annoying ass here and lie to dad that we found you dead." Harry threatened her, smacking her head before storming off. The poo hole didn't even spare me a glance.

"Damnit, Haze! I was so scared for you." Tom kissed her forehead, embracing her in a warm hug, wrapping his arms around her but she readily pushed him off.

"Oh yeah, I saw how scared you were when you jumped out of your sister's bedroom window like a wuss!" She seethed in his face. Tom gasped, offended by Haze's insult. 

"I'll be in the car waiting for your apology, babe." Tom stormed off with that.

"You know your brother is a douche, right?" Haze crossed her arms over her chest.

"And you know your brother is a whore, right?" She turned to me and this was probably the first time she was looking at my face because a terrified scream left her lips, making me jump in fright.

"What?! What is wrong?" I yelled, startled by her sudden reaction.

"Your face!" She said frightfully, her hands clasped over her mouth.

"What's wrong with my face?" I questioned, hiding my bandaged nose with my hand.

"It looks like a house fell on your head!" She gaped, her eyes still as wide as soccer balls.

"Oh, it happened last night when I was trying to save my very ungrateful best friend's life." I mocked.

"Oh, God. Dean did that to you?" She gasped. "I'll kill that cunt! Oh, wait, no! No!" She shook her head as if a more wicked idea has popped into her clever mind. Her eyes developed a mean tick as she continued, "I won't just kill that cunt! I'll torture that son of a bitch until he begs me to take his meaningless life! And just when that motherfucker will think I am going to kill him, I'll cut off every hanging bone of his body and shove them so far up his ass that blood will pour out from every hole of his—"

"Hold your horses, Haze. Your brother already shot two bullets in his head." I told her, breaking her unpleasant chain of fantasy. I swear this girl is as evil as her father.