4. Tied to the bed

T E S S A•

Every day my alarm yells at me to get out of my super comfortable bed but today I was wakened up by two sweet kisses on my lips.

I opened my eyes to the bright sun gaily peeking from the clouds, it's golden rays painting the balcony of my room. My little satans were sitting on my tummy, clad in matching black t-shirts, smiling with utmost innocence.

"Tell me satans, what do you want this early in the morning?" I yawned.

"Nothing. We just wanted to kiss our Tessie good morning." Emma chirped, reaching her tiny pigtails on her copper head and I raised my brow in suspicion.

They are definitely up to something horrible.

"And to let our hungry Robin meet your appetizing Nemo." Adrian grinned evilly, his mischievous eyes shifting to their little kitten— Robbin who was prancing around the aquarium where my pet, Nemo was flipping her fins, oblivious to the famished eyes of the cat.

My eyes widen and I shot up only to collapse back again with a painful shriek when excruciating pain shot in my scalp and I found my hair tied to my fúcking bed!

THEY FÚCKING TIED MY HAIR TO MY FÙCKING BED!

"YOU LITTLE, VICIOUS, INSUFFERABLE SATANS!" I screamed as they ran out of my room, laughing their little unendurable asses off.

"Bloody rascals!" I tried releasing my hair but it was impossible from the position I was laying in.

"Adrian and Emma! Come back and release me so I can beat your little asses, you tiny scamps!" I growled and heard Robin answer back a small meow.

My head snapped to the white, furball who was licking her face, devouring my fish with her tiny blue eyes.

"Don't you fúcking dare-" My harmless threat was cut off by a loud, ferocious roar of Max— Harry's bulldog who came pouncing inside my room from the open door chasing Robin away from my Nemo.

"Oh thank God." I blew out a sigh of relief and my eyes darted to Harry who was leaning against the wall, looking at me with amused eyes.

"Oh, God." I groaned at his sight.

He was dressed in his usual all-black attire looking sickeningly handsome as ever. He had his thick brown curls messily around his face, touching his sharp jaw and making his sinful emerald eyes stand out. His ripped muscles were visible through his black tailored shirt which hugged his broad chest like a second skin.

I sneaked a glance at my mirror stand only to find myself looking like a homeless donkey who could give anyone a major heart attack.

"Stop staring like a dork and free my damn hair," I growled at him but he didn't budge an inch, his intense green eyes slowly traveling down my figure.

"I think you look good like this. Tied and helpless." He smirked and I chucked a pillow on his face which he easily dodged.

"Untie my hair, asshole!" I grunted when he remained rooted in his place.

"The keyword is; please, sweetheart." He rasped in his annoying voice.

"Please, untie my hair, asshole!" I grumbled again and he shook his head, slowly moving towards my bed and perching beside me.