16. Fucking Piece Of Garbage!

The loud chirps of the birds awoke me from my sweet sleep. My nostrils immediately filled with the fresh, icy, masculine scent of Harry's bath wash. I was lying on his bed with a duvet over me which was probably spread by him. I looked at the couch where I saw a pillow and a duvet implying that he slept on the couch last night. The creaking noise of the bathroom door grabbed my attention. My heart melted like butter on hot toast at the sight of Harry. His curls were damp due to the shower, messed up in the most attractive way possible. He wore a white, crisp, perfectly tailored shirt that showed his stacked muscles, and his tattoos that swirled just above the neckline. His pants grabbed his ass nicely and I almost slapped myself for thinking about his ass. His eyes were sparkling with sunshine and his lips were curled into a huge smile and I found myself mirroring his smile. Whenever he smiled I found myself doing just the same. He was just an asshole to me, but maybe he was starting to become something more.

"There is drool on your mouth, Tessa." He snickered and my smile dropped like a coin in a pond. Damn you, silly Tessa! Internally cursing at myself, I rubbed the sleeves of my hoodie over my chin before looking at him again.

"What time is it?"

"Dare o'clock." He answered, a sinister smirk dancing on his lips as he grabbed his wristwatch. My brows furrowed as I tried to process what he said.

"What?"

"You had a nightmare so you'll have to wear the clothes I choose for you." He winked, snatching the duvet from me and pulling my leg making me groan.

"What about the leading evidence I found? Did they found Ariana?" He shook his head in negative, his prior smirk falling.

"Ric tried to track her."

"What do you mean by tried?"

"It's her. It was Ariana in the camera recordings. I checked the hidden camera in the hallway and saw her sneaking out of my bedroom with a gas grenade, disguised in a black outfit." He told me, running his fingers through his curls before moving a hand down his face in frustration and dismay.

"I seriously can't wrap my head around this. Why would Ariana do something like that? Are you sure someone didn't try to frame her?"

"Tessa, I fucking saw her with my eyes. And if she was being framed than she wouldn't have gone undercover." He gritted. There is only one person who could know where Ariana is. Her brother.

"Do you want me to call Dean?" I asked him and a look of barely controlled annoyance flared through his eyes.

"No."

"At least, hear me out-"

"No."

"Harry, maybe he knows where she is-"

"I said no, Tessa!" His stone-cold voice made me shudder.

"Alright, asshole. No need to get your panties in a twist." I chuckled, jumping out of bed and stretching. Something about his eyes made me uncomfortable. He seemed tense. He was hiding something.

"What is it?"

"What is what?" He questioned back, brows furrowed in confusion as he threw a black blazer over his shirt.