23. On My Fücking Knees.

"Oh, so you were trying to take your double flavored bubblegum back?" Adrian's small fingers seized yanking Harry's curls, sheepishness now contouring his round little face.

"Exactly." Harry nodded uneasily.

"Harry you think he would believe your stupid story—" I whisper yelled but got cut off by my little minion.

"Sorry for calling you a cocknose, Harry." Adrian got off Harry, tidying the several creases that had made a home on his tiny black suit.

"It's alright. I wasn't sucking your sister's face." Harry assured him, running his hand through his luscious curls, just the way I adore.

"I was scared for a moment that you two were kissing." He laughed, nervously.

"Yeah, I mean you two would make the worst couple ever. You two are impossible." Emma added with an adorable giggle.

"Yeah, I have to be on drugs to kiss this assface." I chuckled, earning a glare from Harry.

"Tessie, what are drugs?" Adrian pouted and my eyes widened at my slip.

"Nothing! Aren't you getting late for your birthday party?"

"Oh, yeah. We came here to show you our outfits. How do we look?" He asked, raising his head high and hoisting his hands on his hips like a model while Emma tightened her small pigtails, giving me her best toothy smile.

"Very adorable!" I complimented, pulling both of their cheeks. After Adrian learned few flirting tips from Harry to impress his six-year-old crush, they both left, honking their party blowers.

"We nearly got caught." I turned to Harry, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled at my gesture, his muscles relaxing under my touch. "Does it hurt?" I questioned, running my fingers through his curls which were ruthlessly assaulted a few minutes ago.

"A little." He laughed. I stood on my tiptoes and laid a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Don't you need drugs to kiss this assface?" He raised his brow.

"Harry, I was kidding."

"Why don't you just save it?" He grumbled, pulling back from my touch.

"Harry, I swear I just wanted to make it seem real to them—" A grin split on his lips before he burst into laughter. I joined him, slapping his chest.

"It's so fun teasing you." He chuckled, poking my nose. I shook my head, my hands snaking around his waist this time. His eyes dropped to my hands, his brows raising at my frankness. Fuck. Why can't I keep my hands to myself? It's like I am drawn to him with some invisible force.

"Can you stop throwing yourself at me, babe? It makes you seem desperate." He slyly smirked. I gasped, offended at his abrupt accusation.

"You are the one leaning in with all your hotness dripping of your damned lips." I countered back.

"Sure."

"You kissed me on the floor! You made the move!"

"You weren't complaining." He argued, folding his huge muscular biceps over his chest.

"Hey! I am not desperate!"

"Let's test that, shall we?" He proposed with a daring look.

"What? How?"

"Whoever first jumps at the other one will be announced desperate." He shrugged.

"We have a deal, Mr, Styles." I stretched out my hand for a handshake but instead of shaking it he grabbed it and pulled me into himself.