Chapter Twenty Three

3rd person POV

(Y/n) makes her way to Clouse, fighting off any snakes that get in her way, while the others continue to fight.

When telling Lloyd the plan, she left a couple of things out. She just couldn't bring herself to tell him about his father and they're running out of time to come up with other plans. This was the one she absolutely knew would work.

(Y/n) stops in her tracks when she sees a familiar figure. One she dreaded seeing again.

She notices the book in Skyler's hands.

"Hey...." Skyler glares daggers at (Y/n). That cold glare. (Y/n) would be dead if looks could kill.

The time the two spent together, (Y/n) has not once seen Skyler like this.

Her appearance is different too and resembles that of an Anacondrai Warrior.

"After what you did, the only thing you can say is 'Hey'? Whatever, It doesn't matter anymore." She says mumbling the last part, but (Y/n) could still hear.

"Here. Take it. I heard you needed it. I would ask why but I really don't care." Skyler hands (Y/n) the book and brushes past her, indicating that she wanted nothing to do with her anymore.

(Y/n)'s POV

I took a deep breath before continuing to carry out the plan. I don't have time to think about Skyler right now.

My words wouldn't mean anything to her. No matter what I said. I'll just do what I always do and keep it to myself, force a smile and continue on.

Now that I have the spell book, I just have to go find the others. I wonder how Skyler got her hands on it.

I quickly start looking through each page trying to find out which was the right one.

"I think this is it." I whisper to myself. I stop when I see Lloyd, whom is currently fighting off some snakes.

He deserves to know. He needs to say goodbye.

"Lloyd, I got the spell book. Come with me." I smile sadly as I hold out my hand for him to take.

He gabs it, and then we find our way up to the Bounty.

He didn't ask how I got the book so quickly, or why my expression seemed sad.

As soon as I see Lloyd's dad, I quickly head towards him and show him the open book.

"You're the only one who can stop this. You can end all of this. I'm sorry..." I whisper the last part.

They all look at me confused.

"They've already crossed the line. There's no way we can win." Wu says hearing the conversation.

"We can with this. I know this will work. Trust me." I say, sounding a bit desperate.

Garmadon takes a minute to look over the page the book was opened to.

"And you are certain of this?" He asks.

"Yes, I am." I reassure him.