Chapter 2: Remembering

~ Your P.O.V ~

You were walking home after the funeral when you got stopped. You looked up at the man, who had stopped you. It was Dark...

"D-dark... Why'd you stop me?" You asked, looking down at your feet.

"Y-y/n... I just wanted to ask you if you would want to go out... Tomorrow for... Uhm... Dinner?" He asked, not knowing what to say.

"I would love to Dark but just as friends... I want to get to know you better..."

"You have forgotten me..... Haven't you?" He asked with disappointment in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" You look up at him with a confused expression.

"When you were little... We were best friends... Dark and Mark Fischbach? Don't you remember the twins you lived next to and were best friends with...?" He asked with so much sadness in his eyes.

"I do remember... But you have changed... I need to go.." You walked past him and kept walking the way home. You looked back,seeing a disappointed Dark. You felt bad for just leaving so you stopped and walked back to him. You smiled a little at him and gave him your number, "Call me." And with that, you left.

~ Le Time Skip ~

You were finally home. You walked inside to your lovely apartment, that you shared with your dad for the past few years. It was small but a nice lovely home. Good thing your dad gave you all his money, and let you keep his stuff.

He had gold metals from the military and a uniform. Your grandma told you to sell your dad's old military stuff but you refused. You wanted to keep all of it to remember your dad, the faithful soilder who saved the whole country with his life...

You smiles as you walked past his room. You wanted to leave it like it is. It was clean so you didn't have to clean it. You didn't want to sell any of your dad's stuff. You walked to your room and sat down on your bed. You saw a little picture frame on your nightstand. Odd... It wasn't there before... Where did it come from? You asked yourself as you stretched over and grabbed it.

It had a photo... Of you and your big brother Zachary... And... Your dad. You were all so happy. You wished you could live this whole day all over again.

~ Flashyback ~

You were 9 years old, and your brother was 13. You were on summer vacation at Florida. It was a hot summer day and you were at a water park. It was wonderful. You walked with your parents and your brother along the side walks. You had an ice cream but you dropped yours so your brother gave you yours. You smiled at him and thanked him for his kindness. He smiled and wrapped an arm around you.

Then your dad lifted you up and set you down on his shoulders. While all of you laughed as your brother fell into the pool.

~ Flashyback over ~

You sighed as you layed down on your bed and soon fell asleep. Youy dreamt about that day at the waterpark.

A/n IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I FINALLY DID!!! HAVE A NICE DAY AND THANKS FOR READING!!!!

Peace out markiplier fans!