Chapter 13: Heart Breaks Easily.....

~ Y/n Point of View ~

It has been a few days after I came home from the hospital... Dark was still in jail and I couldn't bare to go see him. I haven't left my house, or my room.. I have laid in bed for days... I haven't eaten, or slept... I can't stop thinking about my child... My first child... Died... I would cry if I thought about it... 

I have to go see Dark and tell him... I have to... I think as I get up and grab his sweater, and slip it on. I grab the car keys and my wallet, and walk to the car. I turn the car on as I shakily set my hands on the steering wheel. I park the car in front of the local prison. I lean back as my hands are a bit shaky.. I get out of the car and walk towards the door with all my stuff. I sign in and walk towards a booth and sit down. Dark gets pushed in as he is yelling at the guards, but his yelling stops as he sees a glimpse of me. He starts tearing up as he slowly sits down. We both grab the phones and just stare at each other for a while. 
He breaks the silence, "Y/n.. Where have you been? You haven't visited be in weeks..." I keep silent as I just enjoy hearing his voice. "Y/n?" He asks as I sigh quietly. "I.... I have something to tell you.... It's about the baby..." He looks at me and nods to tell me to keep going. "The baby... It died..." Tears start sliding down his cheeks. "No...! That can't be!" He cries as tears start forming in my eyes. I wanted to comfort him but, the glass wouldn't help much in this situation. "Dark... Look at me..." He had his head lowered as I looked at him, my hand resting on my stomach. "I need to tell you something else..." He looked up, wiping his eyes in the process. I gave him a weak smile, as he smiled weakly as well. "Well... My brother... Zachary... H-he... kidnapped me and brought me to my mother... And she said you had something that belongs to her... What is it? Also... Kyle... He works for my mother, and... h-he raped me... 'Til I started bleeding... T-that must have killed the baby..." He clenched his fists together as I finished, he punched the glass, breaking his knuckles, "H-he did it.." Tears streamed down his face even faster than before. "I... I'm going to kill him!" He screamed, from pain and emotional pain. He covered his face, crying into them. "Dark... P-please look at me.." I gently clutch the sweater tightly, as tears start slowly sliding down my cheeks. He looks up, his perfect dark eyes stained with tears, same with his cheeks. "D-don't cry... I don't like seeing you cry Y/n..." He wipes his eyes, staring straight into mine, slowly setting his hand on the glass, as I do the same. 
We sit like that for a while, not saying a word, until the buzzer rings, saying the time was over. "I'll come tomorrow... I promise..." I look at him, and he nods, as I stand up, getting ready to leave. He leans towards the glass, telling me to come closer, "Go to the office and talk to the owner of the prison to let me out... I want out of here... Please... I can't stay here anymore..." I nod, and gently peck the glass before walking towards the office, after saying goodbye to my lover. 
I sit at the chair in front of the owner, my fathers friend from the army. It was silent before he spoke, "I'll let him out... On one condition. He isn't allowed to drive, work, or anything, until after two weeks. Am I clear?" I nod, "Yes. very. Thank you so much, you really are a honor to meet again... You're the closest thing I can see how my father really was..." I smile, so does he, his smile was warm, just like my fathers... "Can I take him home now?" I ask, he nods, calling the guards to let out Dark Fischbach. 

~ Dark's Point of View ~

I sat in the corner of my cell, my cellmate in the other corner across the room. "So... How was it meeting your girlfriend?" She broke the silence, with her question. "It was nice....." I trailed off, not wanting to say anymore about my child dying.... But she noticed something was wrong as soon as a tear rolled down my cheek. "You're crying." She said, as she slowly stood up to her feet, walking towards me, as she kneed down to look at me. "No. I'm not." I looked away, but she pulled my chin so I faced her, she gave me a passionate kiss, before breaking it, "What's the matter? What happened?" I was going to answer before the cell door opened, "Dark Fischbach, you're being bailed out." My eyes widened when I realized I was finally getting out of this shit hole. I stood up, a bit shaky as I walked towards the police man, looking back one more time at her, before vanishing behind the wall as the door closed. "Fucking men, of course they leave..." I heard her mutter before I was completely gone, not being able to hear her anymore. 
I was dressed in my own clothes, breathing in as the door opened to the outside. I couldn't believe I was free... I saw my beautiful Y/n standing there, tears in her eyes as she ran towards me. I smiled as I pulled her into a warm hug, nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck, "I missed you so much baby... I love you so much...." I whispered into her ear, as I kissed her neck softly. I heard her sniffling, probably crying of joy, same as I am. "Dark... I missed you so much too, I love you as well...." I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks as I could finally hug my beloved Y/n again... 

~ TIME SKIP ALSO THIRD PERSON'S VIEW ~

Dark looked into Y/n eyes, smiling softly as she panted beneath him, smiling at him. He leaned down, giving her a soft passionate kiss, before pulling away and slowly kissing down her neck, letting his hands roam around her naked body. She moaned softly and quietly out his name, asking him to keep going every single time he stopped. But he stopped once and just stared down at her, smiling. "W-what's wrong?" She asked, but he just rested his forehead against hers, closing his eyes, "I love you... And I need you..." She closed her eyes, slowly moving to wrap her arms around her lovers neck, pulling him close to her. Her breasts pressed against his chest, but they didn't care, they were enjoying their little moment. 
Her moans were loud, and her breasts jumped with every thrust he gave. His thrusts were hard, and fast, but soft and gentle at the same time. "D-dark faster! Please!" She yelled in pleasure as he flipping them over. He laid on the bed, her on top of him, as he slowly helped her lower herself onto him. "Da- Ahh~" She moaned as he was all the way in, with a perfect hit on her G-spot. "Oh god.." He groaned as she started grinding against him, her hands firmly placed on his chest but gently at the same time. "P-please go faster..." He moaned, as he held onto her hips tightly. She started to slowly lift herself off of him, and lowering herself back down. He helped her to do it a tad bit faster, making them both moan in pleasure. 
He hit directly at her G-spot, making her scream in pure bliss. "D-dark right there!" She moaned, as he thrusts upwards to meet her hips. "Ahh~ Yes!" She moaned, her head had fallen back, eyes closed in pure pleasure they were giving each other. "Y/n... I-I'm close...." Dark groaned, as he thrust upward, meeting her hips every time. "Mhmm~ Me too..." She moaned, before Dark hit her G-spot one last time, which sent them both over the edge. She moaned loudly as she felt his seed fill her up, she collapsed on top of him, her head resting on his chest. They both stayed like that as they panted. "I love you...." Dark panted, kissing her forehead. "I love you too..." Y/n panted, smiling slightly as she lifted herself off of him, letting herself collapse beside him. He pulled her close to himself, holding her tightly like his life depended on it, whispering sweet nothings into her ear, making her smile. Her back was against his chest, letting him nuzzle against her neck. Y/n slowly drifted into sleep, in Dark's arms...

~ A/N ~ 

Oh my gawd, took me forever to finish it but I did it c: and It's very cute at the end huh? You liked it didn't you!? c: Thanks for reading and I have no clue what to say but thanks for 250+ followers (I think it's 250+) I really like seeing you guys liking my books, and I'm really super sorry for not updating!