Chapter 8: Missing...

~ THIRD PERSON VIEW ~

You woke up with Dark gone, you quickly shot up and looked around. "Dark?! Dark?! If this is some kind of joke, it isn't funny!" You yelled out as you got up from the bed, feeling a weird pain in your stomach as you felt you were about to vomit. You scurried into the bathroom, and threw up into the toilet.
Sitting on the floor, you vomiting your guts out into the toilet as Dark walked in. "Y/n! You okay?!" Her quickly asked as you let out everything into the toilet, using the toilet paper to wipe off the remaining vomit at the edges of your mouth. "Yeah.... I'm fine..." You answered with a weak voice, as he sat down behind you, grabbing a headband, and pulling your hair into a ponytail. "You sure? You were just throwing up your guts a few seconds ago." You nodded as you leaned back into him, feeling his chest lift up and settle back down as he breathed. "I feel awful...." You groaned, closing your eyes in the process.
Dark leaned back slightly, holding himself up with his palms, and smiled. "You'll feel better, this won't last forever." You nodded as you remembered to tell him about the time you guys did it. "Dark... I need to tell you something...." He nodded, setting his chin on the top of your head. "The day we.... Did it. As soon as you drove me home... I threw up.... I-i think I'm pregnant...." As you finished your sentence, he helped you up, and stared straight into your eyes. "Y/n..... Are you sure, you weren't just sick?" You shook your head, lifting your shirt slightly just to show your stomach. "I'm getting fatter and fatter each day Dark. I'm pregnant, I'm sure of it." He sighed as he hugged you tightly. You hugged him back, feeling this warmth surround you, keeping you warm and safe. "But now, I think I'm sick...." You sniffles slightly, noticing you just got a cold. He chuckled as you said that and kissed your forehead lightly. "Let's get you to bed, you are burning up." You nodded and walked to your room, lying down on your bed.

~ Time Skip To Later That Day ~

You stared at your laptop blankly as you watched Pewdiepie and coughed. You were so six, that you couldn't move. So if you wanted to change the video, Dark had to come upstairs and change it for you. You thought it was sweet but you didn't think he needed to do all that for you.
You yelled at Dark as you heard him groan and walk up the stairs. He opened the door and walked over to you. "What do you need now?" He asked, obviously tired. "I demand cuddles!" You chuckled as he rolled his eyes and hovered over you. "What if I don't give you your demand?" You blushed and kissed him sweetly. "I don't know... What about you show me?" He smirked and kissed you passionately, before pulling away and kissing down your neck.
He was sucking on your sweet spot before you heard a knock on the door. He groaned as he got up but you stopped him. "I'll get it." He was about to say something before you kissed him and got up. Feeling better as you jogged down the stairs, grabbing a water bottle and opening the door. "Y/n! I need your help!" Your childhood friend, Kyle panted, trying to catch his breath. "Kyle? What do you want?" He quickly ran inside and closed the door, locking it in the process. "Look, the cops are after me, I need your help!" You heard Dark yell at you from upstairs, "Y/n? You okay?" He asked, as you heard him walking down the stairs. "Yeah, it's alright! Look Kyle, I can't help you! I could get arrested for this!"
Dark stopped in the stairs, and stared at Kyle for a moment. He cursed under his breath and sighed. "Kyle what the fuck are you doing here?!" You looked blankly at Dark then at Kyle. "Hey Dark, how was getting out of prison?" He chuckled, as he scratched the back of his head. You stared at Dark, crossing your arms as you walked up the stairs, going to your room.

~ Dark's POV ~

I sighed as I ran up stairs after her. "Y/n! Y/n wait up!" I yelled after her but she didn't listen. Y/n walked into her room, sitting at her desk in her art room. "Y/n-" I got cut off by her standing up. "You were in god damn prison! And you didn't even think of telling me?! I-i trusted you! You are nothing but a criminal!" She yelled, tears welling in her eyes. "Y/n, I'm sorry! I'll tell you everything about this! I promise, just Kyle can't stay here! You don't know why he was in prison!" She scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "Do you really think I care? He's my best friend-" I cut her off, yelling back at her, "I'm your boyfriend! And you don't believe me?! Am I just a toy to you?!" She stared at me with shock. She started crying as she turned around. "Leave." She simply said as she closed the slide door, I heard her sobs through the door.
I walked down the stairs, grabbing my keys and wallet, and going to my car. Kyle sat there and stared at me blankly before I left. This is so not my day...

~ Time Skip/Y/n's POV ~

I woke up at my desk in my art room. My cheeks were stained with tears as I looked into the mirror. I opened the slide door, seeing Dark's stuff is gone. I walked down the stairs, seeing Kyle on the couch, watching TV. "Hey.... What happened to Dark?" I asked as I slouched down next to him. "I don't know, he drove away somewhere." Kyle put his arm around me, pulling me close to him. "Um... Kyle...?" I looked up at him and he just smiled. "Yeah?" He asked, and you just shook it off. "Never mind, don't worry about it." You smiled as you looked The TV.
"A man named Kyle Smith has escaped prison. The police are investigating around the neighbor hoods, if you are keeping him in your house, please give him up, and the police won't press charges against you." The woman on the news pronounced as you sighed. Kyle looked at you before getting up and looking into the kitchen. I laid down on the kitchen, remebering what Dark said yesterday. Kyle came back, and smirked as he hovered over me. "Kyle! What are you doing?!" He smirked and kissed down your neck, pinning your hands above your head. "Kyle! I-i have a b-boyfriend!" He chuckled as he pulled your shirt above your head, and showing off your f/c bra. You blushed bright red but then, the door burst open.
It was Dark....

A/n: cliffhanger of the day! Well I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I will be trying to update as much as I can, and I just wanted to make this one interesting so tell me if you like the idea of Kyle and Dark being in prison. Okay bye :D