Congratz Mark!

~ A/N ~

Hey guys. First off, I want to congratulate Mark for reaching 8 million subscribers, I watch Mark every day and he makes my day every time I watch him... I feel like he knows how we feel every time he wants to say sorry to all his fans and people out there. I love how he cares so much about his fans, I really want to go to Comic Con so I can meet him, to tell him how glad I am that he cares so much about everyone, and him being there for everyone, he's my hero. With or without a cape, he's my favorite YouTuber and I want to support him through anything.
And I want to say, thank you all for reading my books, understanding my pain, and supporting me through all of this, I might not have 1K followers, but I really appreciate you guys wanting to follow me and get to know me. I'll always be here for you guys, and I'll always keep writing books and improving every single time I write a chapter or a new book.

Thanks for all of your votes, following me, and reading my books, and commenting on my books. Thank you, I love you all so much, and I am really sorry that I haven't finished all of the requests on my Creepypasta lemons, I will try and finish them quickly, and if you ever want me to make book about any creepypasta, or a creepypasta ship story, or a youtuber x reader or youtuber ship story, just tell me, and I'll do my best on making one and if you have any ideas on what you want to happen in my books on the next chapter, don't be afraid of texting me on Kik, HatinDeath213 or just direct message me on Instagram, __proxy.the.savage.__ or send me a message on Wattpad!

Thanks for everything! I love you all!

XoX Alexandra_Proxy18