Chapter 3: A date?

~ Author's POV~

You woke up on the floor, not remembering how you were on the floor. You got up from the floor and walked into the bathroom. You turned on the shower and slipped out of your clothes. You waiting for the water to heat up, and as it did, you stepped inside.

You let a small sigh of relief, as the warm water rushed down your spine. You put your head under the water to make your hair wet, then grabbed the shampoo. You out a little amount of shampoo in your hand, and rubbed it in your hair.

After your wonderful shower, you turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. You wrapped a towel around yourself and put a towel in your hair as well. You walked back to your room and went straight for the closet. You grabbed some black skinny jeans, a thin red leather jacket, and a white tank top to finish the look.

When you were done getting dressed and doing your hair and putting on your makeup. You went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, and made yourself some cereal. You ate your breakfast and heard your phone ring. You ran for your phone and when you got it, it just stopped ringing.

"Dammit!" You sighed as you stuffed your phone into your jacket pocket. You decided to go for a little walk so you got your hand bag and everything you needed, and headed out the door.

After 5 minutes of walking, your phone rang. You answered the phone and stopped to sit down on a bench.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Y/n. It's me, Dark." You let out a quiet 'oh'.

"Hey Dark." You smiled as you heard his lovely voice.

"Hey... I was hoping that you could come over today if you weren't doing anything..." He paused a little.

"I'd love to." You smiled and stood up. You started walking but then you stopped.

"Dark... Where do you live?" You asked, awkwardly.

"Oh... Sorry, I'll just come and pick you up, I guess." He said and I smiled.

"I'm at the national park, and thanks for picking me up." You smiled as those words came rushing out of your chapped lips.

"No problem, Y/n!" He exclaimed.

"Well, see you in a few, bye Dark." You waited for him to respond then hang up.

You walked to the gate of the park and waited for Dark to arrive.

~ Time Skip to Dark's house brought to you by a twerking markiplier! ~

You smiled as you stepped out of Dark's car. Dark closed the door after you stepped out. You thought he was a total gentleman when you think about it but then... He's quite dark...

We walked up to Dark's apartment. He grabbed his keys and unlocked the door and let you in first. You walked inside and looked around... It had a twisted staircase and a red and black carpet going up the stair case. You saw pictures of Dark's family, you guess on the light blue, colored walls.