Chapter 11: The Abuse

~ Y/n's Point Of View ~

Zachary drove to an abandoned building, it was dark, and pretty much almost about to collapse. I felt my eyes sting as I was holding in my tears, staring straight at the building. "What is this a place?" I asked quietly, not wanting to raise my voice, "It's an old mansion that used to be owned by a very rich family, but they died in a plane crash." His voice sounded sad as you set your hand on his. "Zach.... Why did you bring me here....?" He sighed, keeping his eyes focused onto the road as we approached the mansion. "Don't ask questions, you will see later on." I sighed as I stared outside the window, waiting for us to stop.
He finally pulled up to the mansion, stopping in front of it. He stepped outside and walked over to my door, opening it and holding his hand out to me, I accepted it and held it, as he helped me out of the car, but before Zachary could fully help me out, a man came and pulled Zachary away from me. "Zach! Go inside, the boss wants to talk to you!" The man yelled at Zach as he scurried inside. The man turned around, to reveal himself, it was Kyle... He chuckled as he shut the door behind me, and turning me around. He held my hands behind my back, pushing me against the car so my ass was perfectly shown to him. "So you're my bosses little brat?" He leaned against me so his lower regions were pressed against mine. I stayed quiet as I looked away. "I'm no ones brat Kyle." He chuckled as he left trails of kisses down my neck. I bit my lip, trying to stop any moans from coming out. He chuckled once again as he pulled me away from the car, holding onto my wrist tightly, pushing me forwards. "You're hurting me..." I said quietly, but he didn't care, he lead you towards the front door.
Inside the manor, was a huge broken down staircase, leading upstairs. We walked up the stairs to an office, where a woman in her mid, early fifty's sat in a chair. You squinted your eyes at her in disgust, "Oh darling Y/n, welcome back to your mother sweetie." She chirped as you looked away, "Why am I here?" You stared at her, as she laughed quietly, "Oh darling, don't be so angry with your mother. She loves you dearly, but we need information on Dark, I believe he has some things he owes me..." My mother laughed, but I didn't buy it. "What the fuck does he owe you?!" I glared daggers into her eyes as I tried to get away from Kyle, "Oh nothing special..." She motioned Kyle to leave with me. "Let me go! You mother fucking piece of shit! Let me go!" I kicked and yelled but he wouldn't let go.
He walked into a dark room, he tossed me into a bed and locked the door. I stared at him terrified on what was going to happen to me.

~ THIRD PERSON VIEW ~

Kyle walked closer to you, pinning you against the bed. He smirked as he slapped you across the face. Tears streamed down your cheeks, you felt nothing but pain in your cheek, as he slapped you more.
"S-stop! P-please! I-i beg of you!" You screamed in pain as you were handcuffed to the bed, while getting raped by the sex offender that used to be your best friend... You cried on vane as he pounded into you at a hard and fast pace. Someone... Anyone... Please safe me... You thought as you cried in pain and agony. You were sure that your had started bleeding at this point. Kyle had orgasmed around seven times and almost the eight time. He didn't stop to go to the bathroom, to go eat or even out of tiredness...
Finally, he pulled out and cum and some blood mixed in it oozed out of you, you lay there, motionless. You cried as it hurt to move, and your throat has become dry from crying too much. Kyle cleaned himself off before leaving the room, and into a room across the hall. You stayed in the position you were in, not wanting or been able to move.
After a few minutes, you finally moved to lay on your side, cum and blood still oozing out of you but you didn't care at this moment. You sniffled as you closed your eyes, falling asleep instantly.

~ Mark's Point Of View ~

I woke up on the floor with a pounding headache. I push myself up and hearing shards move around. I look around me and see glass shards everywhere. What happened...? I thought as I got myself to my feet and held myself up by leaning against the counter. Where's Y/N?! I quickly started walking but fell to my knees as pain shot through my leg. I look down at my leg, seeing a large glass shard in my leg. I cursed under my breath as I held around the shard and tried pulling it out, but I stop as soon as I yell in agony.

After a few minutes, I finally got up again, grabbing my phone and calling 911. "911 what's your emergency?" The lady on the other end asked. "I need an ambulance, I got a large shard into my leg and I can't walk... I also need the police... My be- girlfriend got kidnapped while we were going to watch a movie." I explained as I remembered what happened. "Okay, what's your address sir?" She asked once again. "[Mark's Address] please hurry, I think I'm losing a lot of blood..." I said, holding in screams of pain. "The ambulance and police will be there as soon as possible." She answered me, I nodded. "Okay... Thanks.." I hung up the phone and fell to the ground. I sucked in a breath as I held in screams.
The ambulance and police came soon after. The paramedics set me down on a gurney and took me to the ambulance, but before the ambulance drove off, a police officer walked up to me. "Sir, can you describe your girlfriend and the man that kidnapped her for me please?" It was a young lady in her mid twenties. "She has h/c hair and e/c, she is about y/h (your height), and the man has blonde hair with green eyes, he's about 6'4." She nods as she writes everything down, "Thank you sir, we will do what we can to find your girlfriend." I nod as in thanking her. She smiles a sweet smile and I smile back, making her blush.
The ambulance finally drives off as the paramedics look at the shard in my leg. "I don't think we can pull it out... I think you need surgery to remove it, it's too deep to pull out." I nod slightly. "Okay but I just want it out, it-" I suck in a breath as they touch the shard lightly. "It hurts really badly!" I said quickly as I grabbed my thigh, biting my lip, trying not to yell. "I'm sorry sir but you need to get surgery to remove the shard." I nod. "I'll get the surgery then..."

~ Dark's Point Of View ~

I sat in my cell, trying to stay in the farthest corner. I only wore orange pants and a black tanktop, the orange dress shirt thing was loosely tied around my waist as I leaned against the one, my right knee up to my chest as I had my right elbow resting on it. "This is a nightmare..." I mumble to myself as I think to myself that I never did anything. "I don't deserve to be in here..." I curse under my breath as the police open my cell, kicking in a... Girl?
"Excuse me, I thought different genders aren't allowed to be in the same cell." I stared at the woman in her orange jumper. "All the women cells are full and there are only supposed to be two women in one cell." The officer walks away as I roll my eyes and look away.
Her orange shirt was unbuttoned except the last three buttons, and the arms were pulled up to her elbow. She wore a white tank top and her black hair was well groomed and looked wavy. She had bangs that were half the length of her hair that covered her right eye and she chewed a piece of gum. "This fucking sucks." I leaned my head back as she sat down in the same position as me by the bars. "Tell me about it."

~ A/N ~

Omfg! I am so sorry for not updating but this took a very long time to make and I finally finished it and I want to thank you guys for 200 followers and 5.25K on this book!!! I'm really happy you like it and I hope you would share it or give me an idea for the next chapter or what you want to happen in this book. Please, I'm running out of ideas and I would love to have you guys give me some. But thanks again for reading my book and I'm really happy with all my followers and reads on all my books!

You and Me Forever Please? (Darkiplier x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें