Chapter 20: Dating?

- Y/n's P.o.V -

The day went by slowly. It wasn't very busy at the café and honestly, I'm glad. Yes, I wouldn't make much money but I'd rather just enjoy the silent atmosphere. I let out a sigh, as I leaned against the counter with my eyes closed. I heard the little bell ring as I opened my eyes, seeing Mark.. I sighed as he walked up to the counter. He had someone with him, a girl. She was tall, skinny, had a great body. She sure looked way better than I did.

I put on a force smile as they stood in front of me. They debated about what they wanted to get, and as I looked at Mark... He seemed happy, he was smiling, a bright sweet smile that he never showed me.. Did he ever love me in the first place? I kept staring at him, and his smile, I didn't get their order.

"Pardon, ma'am?"

"Oh sorry, my bad, what was your order?"

I smiled, forcefully as I listened to their order and told them how much it cost. They sat down, as I grabbed whatever they ordered before walking over to them with it. I put on a fake smile as I set it down and told them to enjoy. I walked back over to the counter, and my eyes kept wandering over to Mark.. His smile.. As I kept watching, I didn't notice Mark walking over to me. The same smile on his face as he walked up to me.

"Y/n, why are you staring at me? And also you got my order wrong.."

"Sorry, what did you order?"

"A caramel latte."

I quickly made a caramel latte and set it in front of him. I completely ignored his first question but he wouldn't leave without an answer. I sighed as looked away, I was obviously upset with him at that moment but he wanted to know why I stared at him like that.

"Your smile... You smile at her all brightly and sweetly.. You never smiled at me like that.. Your smiled looked pained when you smiled at me.."

"What are you talking about?"

I sigh, "You never loved me.. Did you?"

"Of course I did, I still do, just.. I found someone else, she's a YouTuber too and we did a lot of videos together.."

I sighed and just looked down. I felt my eyes sting, as I continued think about it. I felt like... He did the same thing Dark did to me.. Yet that girl looked so much like the girl in the photo. The image popped into my head, as I continued to think about it.
Her hair had the same shade of black, and her eyes.. Her eyes the gorgeous shade of blue. Her eyes looked like the ocean itself, it made me so mad that she managed to pull both men away from me..
I held my hands in tight fists so my knuckles turned white. Tears slowly slid down my cheeks, falling onto the counter, and my knuckles. Mark just started at me, and as soon as he tried to reach for my hand, I quickly pulled it away. I smacked his hand away from me as I stared at him. My eyes glazed over, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Don't touch me.."

My words were filled with so much.. Venom. What happened to my calm nature? I was always so calm, and collected. I tried my best to keep a smile on myself every day for my friends and family so they'd be happy. I put everyone before myself, but now.. I'm just putting myself before everyone.

"Y/n.. Calm down."

"I won't calm down.. You're with the girl Dark cheated on me with.. You told her you were single didn't you?!"

I began yelling at him at this point, every co-worker were looking at us now, even his girlfriend. He stared at me, as I knew he was afraid to tell me the truth.

"Yes.. I did tell her I was single when I met you."

"How long? How long have you been with her?!"

He looked away, and mumbled 'two weeks'. Tears streamed even faster down my cheeks as I stared at him. I can't believe I got played... Again..

"I..."

My co-workers stepped in, my friend Jonathan held me as I trembled. My other co-workers asked Mark to leave as I just stared, before screaming at Mark with all my breath.

"I thought you were different! You are just as bad as your brother Mark Edward Fischbach!"

I began crying uncontrollably, as Jonathan quickly pulled me into the break room. My heart was beating so fast and hard that it hurt. It was shattered, hearing that he did the same exact thing. I wanted my father, but I couldn't have him back.. Jonathan held me to his chest as I cried. His hand petted my hair as I continued to shake and cry. I heard my phone ring from my bag, Johnathan quickly answered before he ended it.

"It was your friend Dark, he's coming to pick you up."

He smiled a soft smile as I just nodded. I didn't really feel like seeing him, but I needed to. He was the only thing I had left. I closed my eyes as I laid down with my arm over my eyes. Before I knew, I had fallen asleep. I must've been really tired from all that crying and screaming.
After a few minutes maybe hours, I woke up in a car. I opened my eyes, seeing my house. I blinked a couple of times before turning towards the drivers seat seeing it was empty. I soon moved to open the door, and walk inside. It was surprisingly unlocked, I pushed the door open seeing Dark making something to eat.

"Dark...?"

"I didn't want to wake up by pulling you out of the car so I thought I'd make something to eat for you when you'd wake up."

I nodded, before walking towards him. He smiled softly at me, but all I could was lean against him, my forehead against his chest. He smiled as he kissed my forehead before wrapping his arms around me. He held me tightly as we just stayed like that, it felt nice..

"So.. Are we like, dating now?"

- Author's Note -

I wrote this while there was a power outage but it's back up :D yay you get a chapter a very crappy one but it's here and I'm glad you like the book so far ^^

Kill it, Drag it, Bury it.

XoXo~ N3rDyCue