Chapter 1: Meeting Mark and Dark

~ Your P.O.V ~

You just moved from Edmonton, Canada to L.A USA. You were going to an art school there. You loved to paint and draw, and you wanted to make a living out of it. You had an abusive mother in Canada and you were moving in with your dad.

He always loved your work even though your mother wanted you to be a doctor. You didn't like helping people through medical care, you loved helping people by drawing for them and making them happy. You always gave your grandmother a piece of artwork you made, on her birthday. She absolutely loved every art you made.

Your dad made you an art studio in his apartment and your bedroom connected to it. You loved how your dad knew you so well without even asking. He always cared for you and he never wanted to lose his little daughter. You wanted to keep him forever but forever can't last...

You were at your dad's funeral after he got shot while he was surfing for our country in the military. Your mother didn't even come to his funeral not even your own big brother, Zachary. You cried through everything and you couldn't stop crying.

You sat at a table after the funeral, alone, crying. Then two guys came over to you and sat down next to you. One had brownish, darkish hair and brown eyes, as wearing little squared glasses and a suit. The other one had black hair, with brownish eyes and same glasses and same suit. I guess they are twins...? You thought as you looked at them through your tears.

"Hi, my name is Mark and this is Dark." The one with the brown eyes said. He looked like someone you knew but couldn't lay a finger on it.

"Hi." You guess was Dark said smiling slightly at you.

"Hi... I'm Y/n..." You said, trying to hold in your tears.

"Oh... You're James' daughter... I'm so sorry about your loss Miss, L/n..." Mark said trying to comfort you.

"Thank you Mark... It's quite nice meeting someone my own age here... And yes I am James' daughter..." You said sadly, trying to smile but couldn't.

Dark looked at you for a moment before standing up and walking away. You looked at Mark that was smiling at you. You finally smiled a little but it wasn't much. Losing a family member is tough so you understood why you couldn't smile.

"Hey... Losing your dad is tough... I know how you feel, me and my brother Dark lost ours a while back..." You sadly smiled and looked straight into Mark's brown eyes.

He smiled a little before standing up and saying. "I better go see where my brother ran off to... I'll see you later, I guess..." He gave you his number before walking off.

You waved goodbye and smiled a little more happier smile then before. You felt like there was a very good friendship starting between you and Mark...

A/n here is a Darkiplier x reader, I know I gave up on my markiplier x reader but I'm doing a darkiplier one. I hope you like it and plz leave a comment, vote and plz share! Thanks for reading!

Lovez ya all my fellow Markiplier/Darkiplier fans!