Chapter 9: The Arrest

~ Kyle's POV ~

The door burst open with a furious Dark in the doorway. I looked up at him and smiled, "Hey Dark, welcome back." I smirked as Y/n was trying to get his attention. "Kyle! Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Girlfriend." I chuckled, and shook my head, "She cheated on me. While I was in prison." I growled, "So she must be punished." She was crying at this point, pleading that Dark would save her. "Let her go Kyle! You said it yourself in prison, you never loved her anyway!" He growled, punching me off of her, I rubbed my cheek, feeling the blood rush to thee spot he punched me. Y/n got up as fast as she could, running to her 'prince charming in shining armor'.
She's pathetic, I don't even understand why I loved her... I got up, getting ready to punch Dark, but he was to quick. He kneed me in the stomach, making me cough up blood. I fell to the ground, coughing and wheezing, trying to catch my breath. I looked up at Dark as he was ready to kick me, but Y/n... She crouched right next to me. She was in the way of his foot, stopping him from kicking me? "Y/n. Get out of the way!" She shook her head, grabbing my hand to help me up. What is she thinking?! She is crazy if she is really helping me! I thought as I stared blankly at her. "Y/n... Why are you helping me?" Her cheeks were stained with tears but she didn't care. "N-no reason...." She let go of my hand and ran up the stairs, leaving me and Dark, staring at the stair case blankly until Dark ran after her, sighing on the way.

~ Dark's POV ~

Y/n ran up the stairs, maybe in tears but I don't know so I ran after her, feeling slightly guilty. "Y/n! Wait up!" She stopped at her fathers room, staring at the door. "Y/n..." I walked towards her, she quickly buried her face in my chest as she cried softly. I held her closely, rubbing circles into her back.
A few minutes past as her crying stopped, "Y/n? Are you okay?" She sniffled, not answering, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have lied to you..." She was still silent, I pulled away from her. "Y/n? What's wrong?" She shook her head, as in nothing was wrong. "I-" She didn't finish before shaking her head. "It's nothing..." She smiled slightly, before we heard sirens outside the house. We quickly moved down the stairs and outside, seeing Kyle getting arrested.
But then, the cops grabbed me and pushed me onto the ground. "Dark Fischbach,(did I spell that right?) you are under arrest for holding a sex offender in your household with a underaged teen in the house." I groaned, trying to get up but no avail. They handcuffed me, and pushed me to the police car. "Wait! Can I please say goodbye to my girlfriend first?!" The police officer nodded and let me walk towards Y/n... And him behind. I leaned against her ear, whispering, "I'm sorry... This was all planned.... I helped Kyle escape prison... Please, forgive me..." She stared at me before kissing me, then slapping me, then yelling at me, "How could you lie, Dark!? I thought we said no more lies?! You know what! Fuck you, I don't need you anymore! Have fun rotting in prison Dark! I hate you!" She stormed into the house, before giving me a wink? Ohhh I get it, she was faking it. I felt a little heartbroken but I knew she had somehow a plan. Please have a good plan to get me out of prison baby... The police officer pushed me into the police car and drove to the local prison...
I was made to put on an orange prison jumper, and pushed into a cell which I didn't share with anyone, because the officers were to scared to put anyone else in with me.

~ Y/n's POV ~

I went up the stairs into my dads room, grabbing his military badge (I don't know if they have a badge but it will be just now) and grabbed Dark's car keys, and his wallet, same with mine. I drove to the local prison. I got to see Dark, and he was... crying?
He picked up the phone, and so did I. "How you feeling baby?" You could hear the sadness in his voice. "I'm fine sweetie, but are you okay? Why are you crying?" I put my hand on the glass that separated us, he did the same. "I don't want to be in here... I had the worst time here before, and I can't handle it... I need to be with you..." I smiled slightly, feeling the tears forming. "I have a plan.... I got my father's military badge, so I can get you out of here..." (Shhh it probably doesn't work that way but just shhh) He nodded and smiled, "Don't cry baby... I'll be out soon enough..." I nodded, standing up and set the phone back down. I waved goodbye and so did he.
Dark set down the phone and got ready to go back to his cell. I walked to the front desk, "I want to talk to the manager." I simply said and the man nodded, telling me to follow him. He opened the managers office door, I stepped inside and he closed the door. "Sir. I'm the daughter of Private James L/N from the U.S army." He looked up at you, with wonder in his eyes. "Really?! Is James alright?" He asked, you shook your head, sadly. "No sir. James died... But I think you were a friend of his?" The manager quickly nodded his head. "Yeah... I'm Erin. I used to be in the army, with James but I got kicked out so I started working here as the manager." I nodded, bowing my head as the manager went to his window and looked outside. "What could I help you with miss?" I looked up and set down Dark's ID. "I want Dark Fischbach out of prison." He stared at me and laughed slightly. "No can do miss. He broke the rules and has to stay here, for another 10 years." I glared and slammed my hands onto the table. "You have it out for him, don't you? He didn't brake any rules, Kyle, broke into our house, making Dark say he put an underaged teen in danger, when I'm 19 years old." He shook his head and laughed. "Get out before you get thrown in there as well. Goodbye Y/n L/n." I stormed out and walked to Dark's car, driving back to our house.