Chapter 6: Alone....

~ Your POV ~

I sat on my couch, watching Black Butler on Netflix. Dark has been gone for 2 days and he was going to stay in Cincinnati for a week. 'Only 5 more days to go Y/n.' I thought as I ate popcorn. I hated this... This is so boring, and I want to see him so bad... I hate being away from him so long... This sucks.

I thought these things while I watched until there came a knock on the door. I stood up and answered the door. There was a man, in a long black trench coat.

"May I help you sir?" I asked, politely.

"Well, yes you can, Y/n." I gave a confused expression as I tried to see who he is but he was looking down and he had a fedora.

"Excuse me, how do you know my name?" I asked, ready to kick him or punch him.

"I know because, I'm your brother Y/n." Zachary said, my brother. (If I named him already, please tell me!) I gasped and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"What are you doing here Zachary!?!?" I squealed out of happiness to see him.

"To see you." He smiled, wrapping me in a hug. I smiled against his chest, breathing in his scent.

I felt something cold drop onto my hand. I looked down to see... Blood? I wasn't bleeding, and he wasn't either... Was he? I looked up to see his face all twisted and when you let him go, he collapsed onto the floor. He stared at me with tormented eyes that hardly see. He reached out a hand to me, saying those few words... "Join us Y/n..."

I shot up, looking all over the place. It was only a dream... It was only a dream. I sighed in relief, feeling tears, well up in my eyes. I decided to call Dark so he could maybe calm me down. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. The phone rang for a couple of minutes until Dark picked up.

"Y/n?" He said, sleepily.

"Yeah... Sorry I woke you up... I just had a bad dream and needed someone to talk to..." I hung my head, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"It's ok Y/n, what's the matter?" He asked, probably smiling.

"I.... I had a nightmare about my brother... And I miss you..." I could feel him smile as I said 'I miss you'.

"You know I'm coming home tomorrow right?" He asked.

"I forgot that you had been there for a week... I wasn't keeping count on the days because..." I trailed off, remembering all those nightmares.

"Because?"

"I have been having nightmares all week..." I mumbled into the phone.

"What? What about?" He asked, kinda curious...

"About my family, like, there something going to happen to them. Like tonight, my brother was all tormented..." I felt my eyes water once again.

"Hey... I'll be there tomorrow, we can talk 'bout it then, ok?"

"Okay... I miss you..." I said, smiling. He said I miss you too then I hung up. I layed back down and stared at the ceiling.

I feel alone with out you.... Please... Be safe.

A/n HEEEEEY!!!! How do u like the update?!?! I'm hoping u like it and I will be updating sooner and I am going to make this exciting ok? Ok.
Heyyy, you should comment what you guys want to happen cuz I'm writing this for you guys so you tell me what you want to happen in this book!! Thanks!